Chapter1- Introductions, YUCK!

Hello this is my first book please bare with me on the first couple of chapters! Hopefully this book turns out good. Try to enjoy J

 Chapter 1-  introductions, YUCK!

Where shall I begin my story? Most likely answer would be at the beginning, so with that I take you back to the last week of junior year.

~~~~~~

 “LeeAnn! If you don’t get your butt out of bed you’re going to be late to school!” Hearing my mom yell in the morning didn’t put me the best of moods. I’m usually up by now but since it’s the last week of school why bother? I lifted my covers over my head trying to find sleep but to my luck my phone started vibrating.

“What in the world do you want?” I snared as I answered the call.

“Well good morning to you too. I’m outside waiting for your butt, where are you?” James grunted.

I jumped off my bed rushing to the bath room to put a little base on and pull my hair into a messy bun. “Im so sorry James, I slept in this morning. Give me five minutes and I’ll be right out!” I closed the phone as I put my base on. I did a quick look over my body. My dark brown, curly hair falling to the middle of my back looked too good to put in a messy bun, might as well leave it down. My face flawless yet I use base to darken my skin color. I might be only half Spanish but it didn’t help what so ever. I was as pale as Edward Cullen. Yes the vampire haha! I know you despise him but you get my point.

I hurried out to the red pickup sitting in my driveway, as I opened the door I noticed all of the junk thrown around inside. I expected it to smell of rotten food and body odor but the only aroma my senses picked up was manly cologne. “Finally, sheesh.” James mumbled as he pulled out and headed off to school.

As we got out of the truck and walked into the building I notice how James has changed through out the years. He isn’t that 13 year old boy anymore who was skin and bones and linky. No, He was built with just the right amount of muscle which somehow filled him out and made him look like a male model. His brown hair, just reaching his eyes, had natural copper streaks which glistened in the sunlight. His green eyes looked identical to mine. We could say we’re related and no one would think twice to say otherwise.

As I walked into Anatomy I felt a pair of eyes on me. I looked up to notice Liam smith, aka most popular boy in our school, to be staring at me. Usually I would ignore it but today I was already irritated and decided that it would be okay to blow off some steam.

“What are you looking at?” I asked while giving him a small glare.

Liam smiled and walked over to the seat next to me and sat down. “Oh just you.”

I was dumbfounded by his reply and didn’t really know what to say next. I thought and thought about what to say but nothing came to mind and so I turned in my chair and stared at him. He kept peeking out of the corner of his eye at me and finally thinking I was irritating him I opened my stupid mouth and regretted it. “Don’t like the feeling do ya?”

Mrs. Keen walked in at that point and started writing on the white board. Liam leaned over and whispered in my ear “Actually I don’t mind because I know you were enjoying yourself a little too much.” And with that he smirked and looked straight ahead.