Chapter 14

Vikk's P.O.V

After seeing Josh get progressively worse and missing Simon a lot I go to find him. No one has really gone to look for him. I guess we thought that if that's what Simon wants to do then we'll let him do it. Even if it hurts all of us. But I can't stand back and watch any longer.

I pull up to the car park, park my car and make my way inside.

"Hi umm is there someone here by the name of Simon Minter?" I ask to the woman at reception.

"let me check" she said typing, what I presume to be his name, into her computer "yes he's here, room 76"

"Thank you" I say sincerely to the receptionist.

I reach room 76 on the second floor. I take a deep breath. Then I knock. He opens the door after a 30 second wait, which is surprisingly long when you're just standing still. I get a waft of bad odours as he opens the door. I examine him before saying anything. His hair is matted, his eyes are red, his shirt stained, he's so skinny like a sheet of skin hanging of a skeleton. He looks horrible.

"Simon" I whisper, in shock of what is presented in front of me.

Simon's P.O.V

Vikk's found me. How? Oh well he's here now and there's nothing I can do. I notice him scan me up and down, his face in shock. I guess I look worse than I thought. He whispers my name and I open the door more. I move aside, inviting him in. I thought he's not just going to stand here so I let him in, trying to say as minimal as possible because my throat is sore from crying.

He sits on my bed looking around my hotel room in disgust. I sit on a chair diagonal to him, he turns to face me directly.

"Simon, I'm just going to get to the point. We need you back. Josh needs you" he says.

"Are you serious? You think I'm going to go back there after what he did?" I say loudly.

"Josh is depressed, Simon. If he can't live with you he doesn't want to live at all! He understands what he did was wrong, he was drunk, he didn't know what he was doing" Vikk says almost shouting.

"If he misses me so much then why isn't he here?!" I ask, now shouting and almost crying.

"Look Simon, Josh loves you! He needs you! When he told us all, we were all fine with it! You two have our complete support. Why are you even questioning not coming back? Are you really going to hold this drunken mistake against him forever? Look at you! You're a mess, and so is Josh! He's not sleeping or eating, he didn't leave his room for days! He needs you Simon! And by the looks of things you need him too!" Vikk shouts, avoiding my question but replying with a better answer nonetheless.

I begin to realise what I've done. I've ruined both of our lives for something he didn't mean to do. I start scratching my cuts on my arm, they're getting itchy. And with that my sleeve comes up and Vikk sees everything.

"Simon what the fuck is that?!" Vikk says standing up and pulling my sleeve up. "Oh my god Simon... is this because of... everything?" he says quietly.

I simply nod and begin to cry. Vikk hugs me tight.

"It'll be ok, come on. Let's go home" he whispers in my ear.

"Ok but I need to freshen up first, I'm going to have a shower then we can go" I say not wanting Josh to see me like this. Vikk nods and I go into the bathroom.

The floor is still stained red from my blood. I begin to take my shirt off and it starts to hurt when it brushes past my arm, I ignore it. In the shower I keep staring at my arm. I'm so stupid. I should've done it. It felt so good but it's going to scar and I know it's not worth it in the long run. Josh will see it eventually. How am I going to hide it from everyone, my fans? Shit! My fans! I haven't uploaded in like a week, I bet they've all unsubscribed.

I get out the shower and get ready. Then Vikk and I leave to go back home. We drive back and eventually get to the Sidemen house. Vikk opens the door and I see Josh sat on the bottom of the stairs waiting for me. He instantly looks up, his eyes glisten and it's like I've fallen in love with him all over again. He stands up. He looks nervous. I guess he doesn't know whether I've forgiven him or not.

"Josh!" I shout and run towards him with open arms. He embraces me and I melt into his chest. This feels right. He lifts me head up that was resting on his shoulder and speaks directly at me.

"I love you, now don't leave me again, you promised!" he says then kissing my mouth. It makes me remember when I left him a few months ago. I did promise I would never leave again. I feel so bad now.

"I love you, Josh. I'm sorry" I say staring at his eyes with my arms wrapped around his waist.