*Rhiannon's P.O.V.*

"My name is Rhiannon Slade and this is the Junior Spy Division Headquarters." I said

The look on his face was priceless, he looked like he just saw a ghost. I almost bust out laughing cuse his face was just priceless.

"So your a spy?" he squeaked

"Yep, best in the division actually."

"What do you do?"

"We recover stolen blueprints for weapons that are top secret, we make sure that there is no terrorist threat to the country, and we go overseas to make sure politicians are safe or to make sure they aren't selling weapons or something behind the countries back. We do a lot more too, I just don't remember."

He just stood there; mouth open, eyes bulging out of his head, and looking like he just saw a ghost. I started to chuckle at him, a lot of my friends had the same reaction before I recruited them; it was hilarious. And before you ask, yes we are recruiting him. Why you may ask? Well because he travels all the time, I would have a good cover, and he's pretty good from what I'm told.

"And your telling me this why? Shouldn't you be, like, giving me something that makes me forget everything. Oooh, do you have one of those flashy sticky things like Men in Black? Cause if you did that would be amazing!"

"We want to recruit you to the division? No, I hate doing that; we just don't tell people. And no we don't have those flashy thingy's like the Men in Black; but I agree, it would be cool if we did"

Then suddenly my dad came up, "Rhiannon, sweetie, who is this? Oh, is this the new recruit?" he asked

"Yes, dad. This is Zayn Malik; international superstar, teenage heartthrob, and our newest recruit." I told him

"Well, I am Charles Slade; Rhiannon's dad. I am also the Junior Spy Division leader I guess you could say."

Hello Mr. Slade, nice to meet you."

"Welcome to the Junior Spy Division Headquarters Agent Malik!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey peeps, told ya i'd write today! Anyway, hope ya enjoy! Please, please, please tell me what you think in the comments. Pretty please? Next chapter I may have a jealousy/ protective fight goin on. But between who? I guess ya'll will just have to find out......

- Later peeps, Kayleigh