woods

I walked through the woods I started running the moans were getting closer gaining on me. The geeks were coming. I ran quicker I turned to look back and by the time I looked back I tripped. I landed flat on my foot the pain shot up my leg.

They were again gaining on me. I grabbed my sword and started to inch my way back. Further away from the geeks. One came the bush behind me and grabbed my arm. I took my sword and stuck it right thought its head. The heard was almost to me now.

I jumped up grabbed the stick beside me and tried to hope away. It did't work  I was really mad now. I thought it on the ground.

And screamed crap. Frig it I said and I started running. Oww I said in my head. I saw a bush they probably wouldn't see me there. I ran to the bush and jumped behind it. I sat down.

I looked beside me and seen to men sitting beside me. I looked at them they looked at me. One had a cross bow and the other had a knife attached to his hand.
I looked the other way. I could hear one behind Me. But it didn't sound like the geeks. They both looked at me with wide eyes. And mouthed watch out. I had a ban danna over my face and had clothing that guys would usually ware. But I was a girl did they know that probably not.

I then knew something was about to happen. Pulled out my knife and rolled over before it could pounce on me. Then I seen who it was.
Aww no I said not you. Yah me he said.
I peeked up over the top of the bushes he was the only one. The heard went the other way. I stood up to walk away. There was no way in hell I was getting into this situation again. Then I heard ohh Cassie where are you going. Away from hear I said.

Remember the man said you killed one of are men now we need pay back. Come hear he said.

The two men In the bush with me just looked so confused its almost like they did't see them. I walked toward him I got close then I seen him reach for his gun. I grabbed my sword and hit him in the neck. Then I made a walk for it. The two me got up and fallowed me.

I looked behind me they were fallowing me. I turned a corner they stopped they looked around a corner they couldn't see me. I was in the bush. I took off my ban danna cause it was covered in blood. I thought it on the ground.

Then I grabbed the man with the knife on his hand and pulled him in the bush Throught him on the ground and gave him the sign to be quiet he looked at me with wide eyes. Are you the girl who just cut this dudes head off.

No da I said. Why are you fallowing me I said. I seen him look at something. I turned around and looked and of courses the other man was there. Then I heard the sound of the bikes and people screaming Cassie.

I grabbed the other man and pulled him in the bush to. Shh I said. Then we heard foot steps. And then Cassie. We know your here we saw you. Yah yah yah I thought I know you did. I herd them coming towards us I grabbed my sword. They looked at me.

Then a dude leaned over the bush and looked at us I stuck I through his chest. Come on I said they got up and started running with me. They chased us we ran quicker. Don't look back I said. And went quicker.

Then we finally got away. We found a little house.

I clapsed right outside it. Fell on the ground and passed out.

They looked at each other.
So Merle picked me up.
Then he felt something on my back. Um there is something on her back he said they looked and there was cut. Not a scratch but a deep cut from a knife or something. And they could see where it had been stitched up.

It started to bleed out oh crap they said.