Ch7

"So how was your first time at Disney Land ____..." Johnnie asked "awesome!" you answere everyone started talking but Damon he was looking out the window 

i cant stop thinking about ____ i have to tell everyone i dont have a girlfriend and that i single... i might have a chance with her! i looked out the window and felt someone hug my arm i looked down and saw _____ asleep with her head on my shoulder......she is so cute everyone was talking but i managed to give her a kiss on the forehead without them seeing i put my head back on the window and felt _____ hold my hand i accepted her request and i fell asleep holding her hand 

she is so cute everyone was talking but i managed to give her a kiss on the forehead without them seeing i put my head back on the window and felt _____ hold my hand i accepted her request and i fell asleep holding her hand 

i woke up and ____ was still next to me our hands were still together but everyone was gone i checked my phone and it was 3am i took my hand away from _____ gently and woke her up "what..?" she groaned "warp tour remember" i said getting out the car and stretching "oh right" she said checking her phone "i have to pack" she added and started walking "thanks for the hat again" she added and started walking to her apartment i leaned on the car rethinking what just happened.. nest day and night ever..... *bzzz bzzz* it was a text from ______ 'hey have you packed yet?" i smiled 'ya' answered back 'good cause i kinda need help' she said'on my way' i texted back i headed to her apartment and walked in without knocking and saw _____ packing "you really need to learn how to knock" she said throwing a pillow at me i laughed and started helping her she started blasting Panic! At The Disco (song above) we sang along it was  4am when we finished and she started looking for a movie "horror?" she asked "sure" i answered and we started watching at around 5:40am there was a knock on the door "ill get it" _____ said getting up she went to the door and came back "who was it?" i asked she moved out the way and Katy came in "There you are babe imma miss you! oh Bryan and them are waiting in their apartment for you guys" she said shit worst time for her to come "oh ill miss you to thanks for the warning" i said getting up from _____ bed "uh imma go tale a shower Damon.. nice to meet you Katy" ____ said getting into her restroom Katy left and i was alone in ____ room great....