Chapter 3

A Few Weeks Later

Sarah's POV

"Honey wake up" Andy said shaking me gently I opened my eyes "Happy Birthday!" they said holding out a little jewelry box. I opened it to find a beautiful necklace on a black chain with my birthstone citrine "it's beautiful thank you" I said hugging them both. "I promise it will protect you" Andy said "get dressed everyone will be here in a little bit" he said walking out.

I showered and decided to wear my big back skirt and a red V-neck with my black high tops and left my hair natural along with my usual make up a line of eyeliner on my top eyelid with black eye shadow and my new necklace. I walked out into the living room where I already saw some of the guys "SARAH!" CC shouted pulling me into a hug "happy birthday kid" he said putting me down "thank you" I said before letting him go. "I love your skirt" Sammi said "thank you, you always find the best things in thrift shops" I said "I know a lot of my favorite things I got from thrift shops" she said "wait here" and I went and grabbed my owl necklace. "This is awesome" she said admiring it "thanks" then Alex walked in I walked over and kissed him "wow you look gorgeous" he said and I blushed "thank you" I said.

"So who else is coming over" I asked walking back over to the kitchen "um Ashley yet and the Asking Alexandria guys" Juliet said "and cue fanboy" I said looking at Alex who was really excited. "I love your parents and their friends" he said hugging me "oh I feel used" I said jokingly "oh no I love you too honey" he said kissing my forehead and everyone laughed.

Then Ashley walked in "Aww the action started without me" he said frowning just then the AA boys crashed through the door. "Where's the birthday girl" Danny said looking around the room he spotted me and ran over and hugged me "woah at least by me a drink first Danny" I said. Ben walked over saying "there are no good men out there anymore darling" "oh I don't know about that" I said feeling Alex wrap his arms around me and kiss my head. "I am a really big fan" Alex said shaking Ben's hand "well you have great taste" he said eyeing me "Ben come on that's my kid" Andy said "not by blood so it wouldn't be a complete outrage if I nailed her" he said "uh yeah it would considering this is her fifteenth birthday party" Jinxx said. "She is only fifteen with that rack" Ben asked (A/N: leave me alone we all need confidence boosters sometimes) "okay, do you want to keep your dick" I asked whipping out my knife he just stared at me and all of the Asking guys went silent. "Oh snap Ben" Danny blurted out "dance" I said throwing my knife a mere half inch away from his foot.

After that we did cake and everyone gave me my presents Jinxx and Sammi went first they got me a BVB necklace "aww thank you guys" I said. CC and Lauren got me a shirt with a picture of CC that said 'free hugs' "nice" I said "thank you" "your welcome kid" CC said. Jake got me a stuffy and then the AA guys "we all planned together" Danny said and they went down the line showing me their gifts Sam had two Champaign glasses, Cam did have Champaign, James had lube, Ben had condoms, and Danny was at the end with aspirin. "Hey goddammit Ben" Ashley said throwing a box of condoms on the coffee table "what the hell, why is everyone advocating my child to have sex she is fucking fifteen" Andy said. "Hey be happy we cared enough to get condoms" Danny said "still no" he said looking at me "hell no" he said looking at Alex. "You dick" Alex said to Ashley looking at the box "what" I asked "he got fucking magnums" Alex said smiling and Ashley burst out laughing and everyone else joined in.

"There is one more thing" Andy said handing me a present "this one is from Brock" (my brother that isn't really my brother) I opened it to find a picture of my family and I. "That dick" I said holding back tears with a smile on my face and chuckled. "Excuse me" I said getting up and walking out of the room I heard Alex following behind me and Andy get up too "just let them go okay" I heard Juliet say to Andy.