Prologue

It was a lovely summer day, the birds were singing, a gentle breeze flowed through the town, and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. So you would expect that the townsfolk of Magnolia would be cheerily going about their business, right? Well, they were, but not cheerily. For it was drawing closer to The Reaping (A/N:  Creds to Hunger Games for that name. If you have a suggestion please, comment it. No hate towards the suggestions please. Thanks), the day where 4 girls would be sent off to the forest as offerings to the dragons to leave the village it alone for the year. The people of Magnolia have been doing this for decades, having to send 6 girls into the forest. After several years, though, the dragons sent back one girl to inform the company running The Reaping to send 5 girls next year. A few decades later, another girl came and informed the master to send 4 girls next year. Nobody knows for sure why the dragons requested less girls or where the other girls have gone. All they know is that 7 dragons rule the forest and could easily tear the village apart if angered. With that fear planted in their heads, the people of Magnolia carry on this 'tradition' without complaint, even if it kills them.

================================

How was it? Good, bad, intermediate? Please let me know what you think in the comments!!! No hate please, this is my first fanfic and I would like to keep the criticism positive. Sorry it's so short, the next one will be longer, I promise! So comment, vote and tell me if I should continue!!

Ja matane!! (See you later)

            _nalu_forever