Kittens X and X Kirikos

~~~ Time Skip to Where Leorio just decided to go with them and not on the bus~~~

      Me, Kurapika, and Gon were heading up the trail to the tree where the captain told Gon to go. Leorio suddenly ran up to us yelling about us being lonely or something, when I noticed a bush on the side of the road rustle around like something was in it. I separated from the group with Midnight to see what was in the bush. 

      Midnight and I slowly crept towards the bush. The rustling had stopped when we started to get closer to it. I gently and cautiously pulled back a branch from the bush and my eyes widened with what I saw. It was a female tiger cub stuck in a trap meant for foxes. Not only that, but this tiger cub was white with blue eyes. I gently reached out towards the cub to try and get the trap off her paw. The cub sensed that I was there to help and let me take the trap off her paw. When I got it off her paw started to bleed a little, so I wrapped it up with some bandages that were in my pocket.

(A/N: Looking back on this, she just has everything in her pockets doesn't she? XD)

      "I think I'll call you....Snow," I said while smiling softly at Snow.

      I gently picked her up, and she was pretty heavy, and walked back to Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio. For a minute they didn't notice Snow. That is until Snow got playfully nipped on her tail by Midnight and yelped.

      "Star, where did you get that white tiger cub from?" Kurapika questioned me.

      "I saved Snow from a hunters trap...," I replied back.

      "When?" Kurapika asked again.

      "Five seconds ago..," I said as I looked down and to the left a little.

      Kurapika just sweat dropped and we kept going. We soon came upon a town that looked like it was abandoned, but really wasn't. There were actually a lot of people there. I knew that because Midnight and Snow kept looking around uneasily and I could hear them breathing.  

      "This is a creepy place. I don't see a single person," Leorio says creeped out.

      "No, there are plenty here," Gon says while listening.

      Suddenly a door opens and these two people with long white clothes, brown shoes, and different colored spiky wigs on. They wheel out a cart thing that has more of those people with various instruments and one with a crow, and an old lady in the middle.

      "Exiting...," the old lady says with her eyes closed.

      "E-Exiting?" Leorio repeats like a parrot.

      "Exiting," the old lady says again.

      "Exiting," Leorio says like a parrot with a nervous gulp at the end.

      "Exciting two choice quiz!" the old lady shouts while opening her eyes suddenly.

~~~ Time Skip to where Leorio attacks the old lady because I'm a bit lazy right now~~~

      Leorio suddenly tries to attack the old lady. I give two quick side glances to Midnight and Snow. Snow leaps out and pins Leorio after Midnight trips him. The old lady looks startled for a second at the tiger and wolf, having not noticed them before hand.

      "Don't stop me Star! And get them off of me! I won't be satisfied until i've taught this old hag a lesson!" Leorio shouts at me.

      "Calm down Leorio!" Kurapika shouts at Leorio.

      "How am I supposed to calm down!?" Leorio shouts right back.

      "You'll waste our correct response," Kurapika shouts getting annoyed.