Chapter 3

Chloe's POV

Well this week went fast. All the excitement and fun I had of going out with Emily shopping tired me out. We had to find her something to wear for the wedding which was hard due to her finding flaws in everything but I guess that's not really a harm.

'Yeah okay mom love you bye.' I say before hanging up our normal 3 hour convo on a night. It's Thursday right now and tomorrow is when I get to see Macy again and that Jake? Jack? Anyway I'm panicking to see them like per usual. I set my alarm for 8am, due to Macy normally getting here at 9, and set my head on my pillow for a good night sleep. Once my head hits the pillow I'm out.
.........
I wake up to a slight shaking on my shoulder. I open my eyes and am instantly blinded by the sun glaring in through the crack in the curtains. This makes me do a amazing face concocting of a double chin and dribble around my mouth. If you haven't guessed already in not a Disney princess kinda girl.

Once my eyes adjust to the light I finally see two figures standing in front of me.

'Hey,I'm Jack.' The boy said sticking his hand out. Due to me being confused and distracted when I first wake up, I give him a slow hand shake while sitting up properly in my bed.

'Chloe' I say letting go of his hand. 'Macy what're you doing here so early?' I ask growing confused at what time it actually is.

'It's like 10:30 Chloe!' She said checking her Michael Kors watch. I wish I was that rich. 'I think somebody slept past their alarm' Macy says in a baby voice. 'Oh and get dressed jacks taking you out for breakfast.' She says like its no big deal.

I nod my head in response and make my way into the bathroom to get ready for the day. I put on my white shirt, blue jeans and a black jacket. I left my short black hair to flow a little due to it growing back and slipped on my white shoes. (Photo at end)

Once I walked out I noticed Macy wasn't anywhere to be seen and Jack was sat on his phone not paying attention. I coughed which caught his attention. He looked me up and down the went back onto his phone. I rolled my eyes and sat on the bed. Hoping he isn't some kind of fuck boy.

'Lets go' Jack says, sounding annoyed, while twirling his car keys on his finger. I shyly obay his rules and walk out to his car.

The drive was silent and boring so I thought to have a little fun. I started to twirl a coin on the dash board, entertaining myself and probably annoying Jack.

Jack sighs then pulls a face at me face. 'Don't do that okay?' I roll my eyes for what feels like the 100th time today and completely ignore him and continue to roil the coin until he grabs it from my hands and holds it to my face 'You listen to me. I don't want to hurt you back but if you're naughty you'll have to be punished.' At this point I don't know what to do. Is he being sexual? Or just completely weird? I can already tell this guy will drive me crazy.

----------
Yo my homies I updated 🙌 bad I know but I have no sleep hardly so yeah cope with it *sorry please still love me*

----------Yo my homies I updated 🙌 bad I know but I have no sleep hardly so yeah cope with it *sorry please still love me*