special chapter 2

"Aaron and Ella how many times do I have to say not to run in the house?!" I hollered. From the kitchen.

Me and Archer had gotten a bigger place to live so we picked out a nice house close to mine and Archer's parents home even its close to a park for the little ones to play.

Aaron is the oldest, he is six with my brown hair and Archer grey eyes even they almost looks like, then Ella she is four with Archer's brown hair and my blue eyes even me and her look alike little but almost looks alike with Archer.

Then suddenly I heard Archer's footsteps running around the house. I walked into the living room and found all three of them calming down now while turning on the ps4 we had gotten from Zac for Christmas, he became Aaron godfather while my best friend became Ella's godmother.

I shook my head while chuckling.

I sat beside Archer while him and Aaron playing the ps4 and Ella at the little toy plastic kitchen area that I settled up as I was pregnant with her.

I returned back to the kitchen and began to make lunch while I felt a pair of arms around my waist.

I felt a gentle kiss on my neck from archer and then he rested his head on my shoulder.

"Which ya making?" Archer asked.

"Sandwiches with cheese, ham, and mayo" I said.

I finished making the sandwiches So I places all of them on one big plate while Archer grabbed the jug of lemonade and brought it outside on the deck. I soon followed out side with the sandwiches along with four plates and four plastic cups.

Me and Archer quickly settled everything up before I called the two names.

"Aaron! Ella! Lunch!" The both of them came rushing from the living room and sat down on the outside kitchen chairs that we had gotten a couple of weeks ago.
"Thank you mommy!" Aaron said. before He began on munching into his sandwiches.

Then soon Ella followed.

"Thank you mama" she said before she gave me a toothy smile that almost looks like Archer as she started to plead off the crust of the bread.

After everyone was finished with their lunch, Zac had came with his son and daughter for a play day. His son named after Zac with a 'k' at the end and his daughter was named Zoey, Zack was the youngest since he is five and Zoey was nine.

Zac had gotten married to my best friend a couple of months later then they had Zoey in which I'm her godmother but after four years after they had Zack. But soon after me and archer had gotten married we had Aaron couple of months after our honeymoon then two years later we had Ella.

We are happy with our little ones.

"So Archer have you watched the Steelers against the Vikings last night?" Zac asked before he took a swing of his KFC cup.

"Yeah-the steelers are like what? Losing by like eight am I right?" Archer gave a hearted laugh.

Both of the guys went and sat on the deck couch as will ramble on about football instead of sitting around I pulled up a chair and watched all four kids playing in the backyard.

I giggled as Ella asked help from the three of them trying to put her in her baby swing that was settled on a tree branch. I got up and went to help Ella while the three of them started to play tag so I began to push Ella in her baby swing.

"Thank you mommy" she said.

Soon enough it was dinner time so Archer and Zac started up the BBQ and cook up some pork chops for dinner as I watched the kids to play in to pool as me and Ella were colouring in her coloring books.

"Yours is lovely Ella" I said. She looked up and gave me another toothy smile.

"T-Thank you Mama" she said. She stood up and gave me a giant hug as I gave her one back as will a kiss on her cheek.

"Alright everyone time for d-d-dinner!" Zac hollered playfully. Making every kid laugh even me and Archer laughed.

We all sat around on the deck and began to have our dinner.

Him and archer finished up and quickly went inside to watch some football as I watched them again.

They all laughed as Archer cousin came walking in from the back gate.

Sophia was now in high school with a boyfriend and soon she would be starting her last year at our high school.

"Hi everyone!" She chimed.

Ella got up and ran into her arms as will Aaron ran into Sophia boyfriend arms, his name is Jake by Aaron calls him Jakey.

"Little bro!" Jake called out.

We all laughed as Sophia putted Ella down as jake placed Aaron back on the ground and lifted Sophia over his shoulder before archer called out.

"Watch it!" Archer hollered after Jake. I just laughed and smiled at archer.

"Awwwe big cousin acting tough" I said.

"I know I'm just watching out for her" Archer said before he raised both of his hands in defeat.

We all laughed as Jake whipped Sophia into the pool.
~~
Everyone left as it hit seven O'Clock as our kids got tired and fell asleep on the deck couch.

I came backing into the living room after I put the two into bed since it was a school night for the both of them. I fell onto the  couch beside Archer as I placed my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arms around his torso.

"What a good day today" Archer said.

"It was and I'm glad that everyone had a wonderful time too" I said.

I turned to face archer and he planted a kiss on my lips so I returned one back.

I pulled away and gave him a sly smile.

"Archer?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He asked back.

"What do you think of having another pair of little feet running around here?" I asked sweetly.

"Another one?" He said. But more likely it sounded like a question.

"Yeah-" he interrupted me with a shock written on his face.

"Are you pregnant?" He sighed with a slight joyness.

I nodded my head and a huge smile came on my face.

"Yes I am Archer"

"Another one oh boy" he laughed.
"Yep" I said with a laugh. With that our lips came coiling together as I felt Archer's hand on my belly.

"I love you and this family even this little that's on the way" he mumbled through our kiss.

"I love you and everyone else" I said.

~fin~