Ch.4

"Moring Princesse!" Dyaln smiled and handed me a plate of pancakes. It reminded me of Thomas because he  would always make me pancakes. I smiled and took a bite. They were warm and had honey syrup . "Hmmm! Thanks love!" I kiss him on the cheek and he smiles. "Better get ready." Isa di while taking a huge bite and starting to get up. I changed  my clothes, brushed my hair, brushed my teeth and putted my glasses on. I grabbed my purse and phone. "Ok ready." "Forgetting something?" "No why?" "Look down." He brust out laughing. "Oops." I almost left without shoes. I blushed with embarrassment and then putted on flats. "Thanks for reminding me." I laughed. "C'mon where gonna be late." "Yea" It took about 20 minutes to get to the hospital. "Um excuse me...." I began to talk for help but they didn't hear me. "Um excuse me......" Still nothing. "Excuse me where can we see Thomas Brodie Sansgeter?" Dylan began talking. "Room 250" "Ok thank you." "sorry for not talking loud." I began talking while we went in the elevator. "Don't worry about it." He smiled. I smiled back. Whew.  Once the elevator stopped we got out and began walking to the room. *knock* Knock* "Tommy?"

       I heard my name, that sweet voice I heard. (Y/N).  "Hey Kitty." Once I said that Dylan appeared. Shoot. "Hello Thomas." Dylan said with a smirk. "Oh, hi." "How you feeling?" (Y/N) asked me, than I notice she was wearing the sweater I gave her before we broke up. "Fine....." "I brought you some cookies before we came!Thought you would like a snack instead of eating gross hospital food." She smiled. They were chocolate chip, my favorite. "Thanks." I smiled and took a bite of a cookie. "So uh" Dylan began talking. "How's England?" I ignored him. I hate him. He took my kitty. I have to get her back. "Hey Tommy when are you gonna get out of the hospital?" "In 2 days." "Cool!" "Yeah." "Pssst! (Y/N) I think we should get back to the hotel." Dylan whispered. "What! Why?" (Y/N) Whispered. "You know i'm not death Dylan." I said in a tone. It was quite for 2 minutes. "So?" Dylan said back. "You are ready took (Y/N) from me, and your not gonna take her away from me again." I said without thinking. Shoot. 

       Thomas still loves her............"Do you still love (Y/N)? Huh" I asked with anger. (Y/N) looked at me but didn't say anything. "Shut up! Everyone! Dylan lets go back to the hotel." (Y/N) said. She grabbed me by the risk and we left. We were at the parking lot and she looked angry. "Dylan I love you but you can't always get jelly, silly." She smiled and kissed me on the cheek. For a second I thought she was gonna be mad at me  but guess she's not. We drove back to the hotel and decided to watch a movie and cuddle, like always. (Y/N) feel asleep in my arms. I kissed her on the cheek and whisperd, "Don't worry princess I'm not letting him take you away from me." I closed my eyes and fell asleep. Night princeasse.