I'm Prohibited by Hanz Moniefiero Medina

Start from the beginning

  This book is not meant to disregard anybody or even teach anyone life lessons. You interpret it however you want it. I will be taking you on a journey of a deeply personal life story. Some are true while some are altered to protect whatever privacy is left of me.

  WARNING! This book could appear very depressive and negative and also contradicting. I won’t deny that. I have tried my best to put it as light as possible wherever I can so you can smile a little bit if not laugh. It is a tell- all book. You will read the transitioning period of this individual from just a little boy to a young adult and the many struggles   this person have been through. For Real. The style of writing would be described as a ‘stream of consciousness’’ so I am, in my words, talking to you as if I am having coffee ,telling you about this kid.

   It is also a path for me to conjure up my energy and confidence to live a more spiritual and peaceful life from hereon.

  So, ‘’Fuck it!’’, I am going to write. It is now or never or forever I shall be in guilt for not telling this story.

Buy & Support for future donations to the abused & neglected: 

www.smashwords.com/books/view/91153

Facebook Like Page:  

www.facebook.com/pages/Im-Prohibited-by-Hanz-Moniefiero-Medina/104017243034937 

 Spread the word.

Mom.

 Dad.

 Siblings.

I do not know them.

Really, I just don’t.

Cooookieeee!!!

   Syd, a scrawny kid came up to his granddad one day and asked, ’Where’s my white macadamia cookie?’’

‘’Aren’t you afraid that you would lose all your teeth?’’ Harris gave him a worried look.

‘’ It’s organic, dada, I say many times to you it’s healthy!’’ Syd reasserted .

‘’Fine’’ Harris relented.

  Syd was born in Asia but was brought to Holland at the age of two by his father, Al. Al had his work transferred there after promotion where he and Syd used to be in Asia. At aged four, Syd has already started mimicking the gestures and mannerisms of most adults he saw on television or mimic his granddad. Harris was a military authority back then. He was like a Rottweiler breed, ready to bite. However, like most Rottweilers, Harris had often been misunderstood to having a bit of a reputation as a “dangerous breed,” an unfair generalization surely – for most Rottweilers or Harris for that matter, are calm and affectionate – only to Syd and Al ; but especially to Syd. Syd would do anything to be described as a child of the devil but Harris was always the angel, soft as a feather pillow on Syd with his fashionable sarcasm (this from the military language habit which couldn’t be changed anymore).

‘’You mixed your dark chocolate cooookieee in my white macadamia coooookiee!

You have tainted my coookieee! I don’t want it anymore!!’’ cried Syd (and who the creeps use ‘tainted’ at that age?)

 Harris would reply with his comforting, heavy sigh. “I will eat the diseased cookie all by myself and buy you a new jar and I am sorry. Deal?’’

  In the morning, Syd never failed to wait outside the door of his house for the milkman and the paperboy. He would give them his oh-so-precious white macadamia cookie but they must finish it in front of him just to see the satisfaction on their faces. In return, the milkman would always bring an extra packet of chocolate milk for him and the paper boy would come back after sorting out his papers to spare him a few joyful moments just to accompany him to sit and talk. Also, he loved giving hugs to them and shouting with such certainty ‘’ I will wait here tomorrow!!’’