A Letter To No One In Particular.

"They're Just Names. Letters Accompanied With Pronunciation To Create Words. But They're Only Perceived As Words To Those Who Understand It. It Means Nothing If You Can't Understand. Nothing Does. . . It Becomes Useless Information That Of Which You Won't Know How To Deal With Its Existence. It's Dead To You. And At The Same Time, You're Dead As Well. You're A Computer. Put Together By Countless Wires Inserted Into Your Brain And Throughout Your Body. Nerves. Feel, Touch, Sight, See. . . One Human Being. A Single Organism Left Out. A Life Lived To Nothing. The Passing Of Another Organism Which Makes Your Organism Worth Surviving. Memories. The First Thing You Ever Remember -- The First Touch, Sight, Or Thing, You Ever Acknowledged. It's Nothing. The Things That Make You Cry When You Don't Want To Cry. The Things That Make You Act In The Heat Of A Random  Moment In Time. When Your Face And Palms Heat Up, Everything Seems Void. The Feeling When You Want To Harm Something. To Have Your Pounding Heartbeat Fill That Void With Blood, And The Metallic Aftertaste In Your Mouth. 

 "I Stare Out A Window. I See Nothing But The World About Its Business. He Sees The World Full Of Life And Death And Everything In Between. The Colors That Represent Such Things. What Is Thought? And Why Are We Capable Of It? Why Am I Able To Hold A Pencil And Write Down My Every Useless Word That Crosses My Mind? Why, Or How, Can It Be Sloppy Yet Neat? . . . Neat. . . 'Neat!' :D

 "While Time Is Still Dysfunctional In The Night. Write Down Your Soul. How Can A Soul Be Represented On A Piece Of Modified Papyrus? Why Is Papyrus Dead? Or More Like, Why Would You Kill Him? Would It Be Like A Drop Of Food Coloring In A Glass Of Pure, Clear Water? How It Seemingly Spreads Out In Mystical Patterns That Are Completely Random. . . ? What Are Names? What Are Letters And Words And Pronunciation If You Don't Understand? Or Numbers And Variables? Terms And Specifics? How Can Words Be Put Together To Make A Whole Speech? How Does Direction Change? What Is Color? What Is Sight? What Is Sadness And Depression And Despair? How Can I Love Correctly? There's Something That They Want So, So Badly, But I Just Don't Know. . . Or More Like, I Do Know, But I Don't Know How To Feel About It.

 "This Makes Me Feel Useless -- Scrambling Around My Own Thoughts For Some Sense Of The World Around Me. 'Just Write,' She Says. . . Just Write. . . Let Me Hear The Sound Of Someone's Soul. Let Me Hear The Soul Of The Most Angelic And Pure Human Alive, And Compare It To The Soul Of The Most Disgusting, Gut-Wrenching Creature Out There. Would It Look Like Black Next To White? Or Nothing Next To Nothing? Just Write, Just Write. . . Until The Page Is Full. So Many Ideas, So Many Subjects And Thoughts. Like A Timer Set To A Split Second, And A Soul Has To Do Something Useful To The Whole World.

 "Does All Of This Even Matter? Is It Hard To Understand? Don't Fret. They're Just Names. Letters Accompanied By Pronunciation To Create Words. But They Can Only Be Understood By Those Who Know The Foreign Language Of The Human Heart And Soul."

                                                                                                        -IMMORTALTALITY!