Chapter 16 - A Lead

Will's POV

I let go of Matt. "I am so sorry. I just never thought of you leaving. I never knew how much hell your childhood was."

"I didn't tell you the half of it. That was only the tip of the iceberg. COME IN." Matt says to everyone else.

"What is our plan?" Mom asks.

"I have already alerted the other packs about Uncle. Do we know where Maxon is?" I ask anyone.

"I don't know. The last time I saw him my father disowned him." Mom says.

"Great, we don't know where he is and he wants to start a war." I say, throwing my hands into the air.

"I might have something," Aura says. "Do you have something of his?" She asks mom.

Mom looks at me and leaves the room. We all look at each other, then she comes back.

"This blanket was his. He gave it to Will before he left. Well, not directly to Will. 'Give this to your first son.' He said, 'He'll do greatness.' and then left." She hands it to Aura and she starts the spell.

She starts saying her spell, then her eyes roll into the back of her head. She starts shaking, and then her hands slam into the table. 

"He's across the world. Paris." She looks at us."He knows we are looking for him, he as a witch one his side as well." 

"How do we stop him?" Matt asks stepping up to the table.

"Could we try to pacify with him?" Sarah asks. 

"No," Aura says. "He doesn't want peace. He wants werewolfs to rule the earth." 

"Why? Does he hate humans?" Mom asks.

"Kinda, he never liked them but didn't want to kill them." Sarah says.

"What I don't understand is how is the Black Wolf, the devil's dog, and the White Wolf, the saviour, born into the same pack without the universe freaking out?" Mom asks.

"I thought it did," Sarah says, "Remember when Maxon held Matt for the first time and the ground shook and the wind howled?" 

"YES!" Aura and Mom says at the same time.

"I felt the change, like the universe saying something. All witches, around the world felt it." 

"A few other pack leaders felt it too." Mom says.

Ring Ring. "What the hell?" Matt says. "Unknown." 

"answer it." Mom says.

"Hello?" Matt says.

His eyes widen and pushes the speaker button on his phone.

"Hello everyone." The voice says.

"Maxon." Mom says.

"Current little sister. Now, down to business. I know that young Matthew is the white wolf. That is why dad disowned me. So, that I would leave the pack and I couldn't hurt Matthew. I will admit that I had.... What do you call him? Uncle? Yes. I hade Uncle under spell this whole time. I couldn't be in the pack but he could. Up until the battle at the homestead I had him under it. Once he saw Will and his true power the spell was broken and he ran. Don't worry William, I'll keep him alive till you come and kill him. I know he wanted with murder even though Matthew didn't die." 

"Smart. May I ask what this phone call is about? Or are we just going to stand here listening to you talk?" Matt says.

"I would watch it if I was you, I might be a half a world apart but I can still fuck you up."