Just fucking great

*2 days later*

I walk downstairs to get some breakfast and I overhear BJ mumbling on the phone.

"I'll tell her. I got it pop. I know I understand we will handle it from here. Yes sir. Aight bye" 
Bj hangs the phone up then walks up to me

"I need you to stay with Kadence " excuse me el negro? . Stay with Kadence ?

"Nigga who? I'm not staying with that man , he a rapper who barely home. I don't even know him anyway so how that shit safer? ion even like him . you still ain't tell me how y'all know each other wait, you high bj?" I asked curiously. This man must be smokin some incredible shit.

" don't you think I know that ? That's why you're going on tour with him everywhere he goes you go I'll keep some of the fellas watching but when you least expect it and this is an order , go pack your stuff, Kadence sprinter will be here in the morning for you."

That's it . My life's over . I'm about to go on tour for 3 months with the biggest asshole of a singer who's by the way conceited as hell and I hate him . I should've just drove to the dance studio . Just fucking great .

***

"Prynce come down here this instance " my dad yelled . fuck my life I'm really in for it. I thought to myself as I dragged my body to the kitchen

"Yes daddy dearest"

"I heard about your altercation and I'm sure bj has expressed his concerns and humiliation in the same sense I would so I will not speak on it but you will do as he ordered. meanwhile , we must handle Mex and his crew while you go with Kadence" my dad says while taking his glasses off and rubbing his forehead.

I can see the look of disappointment written across his face I still don't understand why. I was just protecting myself.

"Pops ! I don't even know this nigg- dude from a can of paint he a 'celebrity' I never heard of and ion trust him how y'all gone send me on a 3 month tour with him?"

"Do you believe I am stupid Meli? Do you feel like I am uneducated and cannot make rational and  logical decisions for the sake of my children? I do not care how you feel about this. My family's lives are at stake here and I've known Kadence since we lived in Atlanta you grew up with him . I know more about his life and family than he does only an idiot will cross me if I have that much power. Quit winning go pack and come back down here for dinner, and no Ms. marlin will not help you pack you must do it yourself , pack only what you need. You may go"

Wow. When my dad calls me by my middle name Meli I know he's angry. See my dad is the sweetest man on earth until you either insult his intelligence or mess with his family apparently I accomplished both in one night. I did as I was told all by my self while I contemplated running away, I mean I have enough money saved up and I'm over 21 but that's dangerous without my brother around to protect me. This is about to be a terrible fucking summer man I feel it. And did he say I grew up with Kadence? Wtffff? Wouldn't I remember who I grew up with?