Prologue: Leave!

S/T POV
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
" You murdered Donovan."
Those were the first words that came out of his mouth.
" I didn't... I mean, I could've never..."
" You killed him, Stiles!"
" Please, Scott, IT WAS SELF- DEFENSE!!" I screamed. Of course, he was right. It was as clear as day, I killed Donovan, I was a murderer. No, it was self-defense, your legs, and your father...Yet, I had to keep fighting, keep defending myself. We'd had this argument before, many times. This time it was different, Malia was here. She shouldn't be hearing this. It was no secret, everything I'd done. But I didn't think she'd ever look at me the same again.
" There's a time, when it's beyond just self-defense." He told me. I couldn't look in Scott's eyes. It was killing me, he looked so betrayed, so hurt. I don't think it ever really got through to him, he never realized what I was capable of.
" Stiles... You need to go."
I looked up at him, my eyes wide. Does he mean what I think he does? He was supposed to be my best friend, my brother.
" Scott, you can't be serious!" But I knew, deep down, that once he said it, I couldn't come back.
" Leave the pack"
"Scott!" I could faintly hear Malia say.
Her eyes were wide, mouth open. She looked at me, and I knew that she still loves me. But she would get over me.
"Leave."
That was it.
" Malia, I'm sorry"
I didn't give her a chance to respond.
I ran.