Chapter 1

I am currently in the process of rewriting this story since it's the first story I ever wrote.

---

The figure landed in front of me, making a loud clang as its metal boots hit the hard ground. Although the figure wore a cloak over its head and body, from the light of the moon, it's plate armor shimmered under the shadows of the cloak.

I backed up against a tree and slid down knowing exactly what this creature was. I've had this dream before, too many times to count. Even if I shifted and attacked, or ran, I would still lose.

But something was different. This time, the figure stopped in front of me. I looked up and raised an eyebrow. "Well?" I demanded. "You aren't going to slaughter me like you usually do?"

I looked up into the hood, and paused. Normally there was a red glow of what I assumed were their eyes, yet this time there was nothing.

"You aren't the same person are you?" I asked.

It laughed and I froze at the hypnotizing sound. Never once did it speak, or reveal its voice. And even more frighting, was it was a woman standing under the cloak. I had always assumed it to be a man.

"No, I'm the same as ever." The woman told me. "But what about you? Something's different now. You're not afraid of me anymore."

"It always happens! You always kill me! I can't run, I can't hide! You find me like the demon you are!" I barked.

"Well you aren't any different are you?" The woman asked with another laugh.

"I may be a wolf, but I'll never murder in cold blood!" I roared.

"You really don't get it do you?" The woman sighed. "Well I suppose you wouldn't. You only see this as a dream." She took another step closer and I gripped the sword on my belt.

"This isn't a dream?" I asked.

"This is a dream. But you and I are two very real people." The woman told me. "Funny though, I bet you thought I was supposed to be your mate all this time, am I wrong?"

I growled at her, tempted to shift and attack her. But I knew that's what she wanted. She always won, there was no way I could beat her even now.

"Alison." She called to me, making me jump. Well... this was my dream so I suppose she should know my name. "I'm coming to get you, so you better get ready for it. You're life is about to get pretty interesting."

"I'm balancing school, being a werewolf, and having you haunt my dreams every night. My life is pretty interesting." I narrowed my eyes.

She laughed again. "I wish I still had your innocence." With that, she tilted her head back allowing the moonlight to shine on her face.

Her face was normal, pretty, but pretty normal. Like any other cute girl you'd run into at school. But something about her, the way her aura was, made her seem so much more attractive than she really was. But what really caught my attention, was her irises. They were pure silver.

Not only that, but the hint of a fang caught my attention. They stuck out of her lips ever so slightly, like they were only there to taunt me.

"You're a Vampire!?" I barked, seeing my mortal enemy made my blood boil. I struggled to keep control over my wolf in my own rage.

"Oh I'm far worse than just a Vampire." The woman laughed. "But don't worry, when we actually meet, I promise you'll find out."

"You think I won't recognize you? I never forget a face!" I barked. Before I could react, she grabbed me by the front of my leather armor and lifted me off the ground with one hand, holding me in the air before slamming my back against the tree. Her hood fell from over her head revealing her blonde hair that was tied back in a pony-tail. The moon shone down on her skin showing that she wasn't as pale as a normal vampire. She must be able to walk around during the day.

I wondered if her skin was warm, but her gauntlet was armored, not to mention so was I.

Her face was familiar, but I couldn't quite remember it.

"I hope you won't have dirty thoughts about me while I'm on my way to see you." She told me.

I wanted to spit in her face, but I knew she would only end this dream the same way she always did if I tried to resist her.

"Don't worry Alison. I'll be there soon." She smiled, this time showing off her fangs with ease. They made me nervous, but I couldn't tear my eyes away from them. "And I would never bite you, unless of course you asked."

"I'd never ask for a leach like you to bite me!" I growled. This time that growl rumbled in my chest as my wolf begged to slaughter her. However that was cut short when the same growl seemed to come from her mouth.

"You're not the only monster here pup. I may not be a wolf, but you can bet your ass I can turn into something that can just as easily rip your arms off and beat you to death with them." The woman smiled devilishly, and her eyes seemed to flood over red as if a red liquid was falling into them.

"What's your name?"

"I'm hurt. You said you'd never forget a face, does that mean that you'll forget my face and need a name?"

"I want to know the name of the person I'm going to slaughter." I answered.

"I thought you'd never kill in cold blood?"

"I'll make an exception for a Vampire like yourself." I growled gripping her arm tightly as I felt myself start to shift. My claws dug into her armor as they began to grow out from my fingertips.

Her eyes were now a sickening crimson color, unlike the usual bright red glow they had while under the hood. "And I thought you were learning." Her smile twisted into something sinister and she tossed me like a skipping stone across the cold hard dirt.

A sharp pain shot into my shoulder and I knew I had shattered the bone. I knew it would heal in a few seconds, but I had a problem picking myself up with the rock in the way. As I went to push it out of the way, the woman slammed her foot against my wrist, smashing it into the rock.

I cried out in pain and looked over my shoulder revealing her silhouette. "I hope you wont be this stupid when we meet. Otherwise I'll have to kill you in cold blood. Again." She then leaned down baring her fangs.