I decide to walk around the town and buy a kitchen supply. I use the same path I usually take. Somehow, my sight comes clearer than before or it may just my feeling. Then I have a weird craving and huge appetite and if I take a needless food, I'll start puking all stomach content. I don't get any medical check-up for something trivial like that.

I get two chocolate strawberry flavour ice cream cones and moan when it melts on the tongue. People look to me as if I'm crazy. I decide to stop at the town famous homemade cake. I want a bitter chocolate mousse cake. The roaming aroma had made my mouth watering. I lick my lips in anticipate which another flavour I should take with. I move from one rack to another displayed rack.

I bump into a solid body can cause me electrocuted. I see the man's face whereas he also freezes on his feet. Where I ever saw this man before? I rake my mind but found nothing.

"Mm Sorry I don't watch my step." This scene feels really like a Deja-vu.

"It's fine. I also doesn't watch where I walked." His voice almost makes me cum in my pants.

"Oh, babe. I'm done." A feminine voice pulls me into reality. A model-like figure appears and hugs the man who bumping me. They look like a heaven match when stand side by side.

My eyes were stinging by the scene. Like my heart had been sliced by butcher knife. God, what it wrong with me. Why I'm jealous toward the couple front me? The man puts his hand on her waist.

"Your friend?" She asks her boyfriend.

"No... we just bumped each other." The man said shortly.

"Oh I see....Then I'm sorry for my future husband bad habit." The woman said with a bright smile. "You're welcome to our wedding day as apologize from my side. Babe, we had to go now. I'm hungry." The woman was half pout and half begging.

"Now I wonder whether if it you who are hungry or the baby inside." He flashes a white teeth and smirk. They come closer and the woman gives me an invitation card. I unconsciously put my hand on my belly.

I can detect a disgusted look on the man's face before he wipes it as nothing. I quickly go to washroom once them out of the store. I throw everything I ate or drunk today. My tears coming out like a rainy. I'm clean myself and walked out of the toilet.

"Sir, your order is ready." A petite girl informs me.

"Ah thank you." I put a fake smile for her. I paid the cake and walk home as fast as I can. My caving had been cut off by earlier scene. I put the cake inside fridge and rush to roll inside my safe blanket.

I look at the wedding card, Ivan Kendall & Kayla Johnson. I caress on his name like it is a beautiful and precious name but it break my heart when I read their date to get wed. He'll be another people possession over four more days. I squeeze the wedding card and throw it into a dustbin.

I rummage my fridge and take pickles, Oreo ice cream, cheese, and peanut butter. I put cheese, pickles and peanut butter in one bowl and start eating it to heart content. The taste could erase my wounded heart and the unknown pain inside it. Hell, I even forgot the reality now. I eat until I was full. I clean my messed then watching some movies on Netflix. My routine has to be same until the day 'he' wedding day.

I feel heartbroken and the tugging pain becomes unbearable. The ring on my phone wakes me from the sad world. I wipe my tears and clear my throat. A private number appears on the screen. I hesitate to answer but then my heart command me to get the called. An uneasy emotion stabs me.

"Hello..." I said warily.

"Glad you answer it, pal. Now listen carefully, I need you to get off from the apartment run to north city. Just bring the important thing with you and called me when you arrive there. I need you to get out ASAP. The danger approach." The line was cut off and I feel a cold feet. My mind tries to possess the information.

Without further ado, I pack the important thing and some clothes. The dread feeling and distress fill myself. Quickly, I take the last time glance over our house and use the stair to get down. I call the cab and show a new address to the driver.

Goodbye my dearest town.

Goodbye my sad and happy memories.

Bye bye Ivan.

I cut off everything related to this town once the car passes the town border. I don't know what will waiting me ahead but getting up from the town somehow relive my heartthrob and heal my dull pain and something inside me also snap.

A/N

The next chapter also on Rylan POV.