Untitled Part 13

Kendrick pov

"Yall want some ice cream or something?" My mom asked. "I do" Jay said. "Of course you do, greedy ass" Once I said that I looked at my mom. She smiled. "she bout to whoop yo butt" That girl said laughing. "ima whoop yo butt Keyonnie, keep talking"My mom said laughing. I busted out laughing. She rubbed my head "i don't care if you cuss" She said smiling. I smiled and relaxed.

We pulled up to the ice cream store or whatever, some store that sell ice cream. "what yall want, I got about 40 dollars at the moment" She said. "whats your favorite?" she asked me. "chocolate" I said hoping she would like chocolate too. "Oh my God yasssss" she said. Me and the boys started laughing.

Lauren pov

"Malak were back!!" I yelled shutting the front door. "Mom my phone cracked" Keyonnie whined. I grunted "ill get you a new one Key" I said. Kendrick stormed upstairs. Whats his problem? Teenage issues. I shrugged It off and went upstairs. Malak and some chick was slowly walking out his room. "uhh" I said. Malak jumped and pushed the girl. "H-hey Lauren" Malak said. I turned around and walked downstairs. This girl wasn't the same girl that I saw earlier. It was some new girl.

"so you bringing hoes around my son?" I asked as malak walked downstairs. His hoe or whatever left.

"Yo son?" he laughed. "last time I check you wasn't here!" He yelled. Keyonnie just starred. "don't do that Malak, don't you say that!! its not fair" I yelled. Kendrick must of heard us yelling because he walked downstairs.

"it wasn't fair that you left!!" He yelled.

"You was fucking every hoe while we was dating !! you needed to grow up so I left him, !! I know I was wrong !!"I yelled, tears falling down my face. "Oh please Lauren, stop acting like a bitch !" He yelled.

I had so much anger and hurt built up inside of me. I grabbed a glass cup and threw it at the wall. Not even noticing how close that came to my baby boy. I ran over and hugged him. "you okay?" I asked as Malak kept barking. "she did it on purpose ken" he said. "no baby boy I promise you I didn't" I said. "man, lauren get out, I don't want you here" he said again.

"ken, baby listen to me, do u wanna come with me or stay here?" Malak kept saying hes staying over and over. Kendrick looked at Malak then me then Malak. "aye lil man staying" he laughed.

I kissed his cheek as I felt his tear touch my lip. He mouthed "I'm sorry" I nodded. "ill be back for you Ken I put that on everything"

Malak laughed. I grabbed Keyonnie and left.

Kendrick pov

I should of chose her ...