Day 5:False Alarm

Start from the beginning

Joy sighed and replied:"Oh they just want to see you haha.. Nothing special. If you dont wanna go.. Then dont.."

So its just optional?,"oh okay.. Sure.."

Then she hung up and i throw that water proof phone at my lava lamp... Which is not lava lamp proof..

"NOOOOOOO!!! why are unexpected things happening to me! Why oh why!"I shouted in pain, acting like my only love in a Romeo and Juliet play died haha..

Look, i have to change my clothes so i could catch up with Joy, especially Mari. Since She is the one and only bait for Todd... that obssess freak who doesn't get over my best friend..

"Really? Not even a single feeling for Joy?"Superbook said

I frowned and replied,"i already hold her hand, so thats why i felt her soft hands already."

I heard a slight dismay,"Reallllyyy?! Nevermind. Just hurry up, you'll be late."

I rolled my eyes and sighed in relief as i finished changing my clothes, i hurry downstairs and... Take my bag... And forget about Gizmo the unconscious.

As i got out of my house,Joy smiled at me and said,"so are you going?"

I shook my head and run off!!

"YOU HAVE TO GOOO!!!!"Joy chased after me.

"Stop chasing meeee!!!!"I shouted as I accidentally trip over a pile of twigs...WHAT ARE TWIGS DOING HERE!!

Riiighhhtt.. Its the fall season.. but..WHY WOULD TWIGS BE WANDERING AROUND THE SIDEWALK?!

Joy laugh while she tap my back and pushed me to a pile of twigs.."s,sorry! Ahahaha! The look on your face is priceless! I want to squeeze it until your face burned in anger... Ahahaha!"

I then glared at her and pinned her to a wall,"Listen, you are not the boss of me, you're just my best friend.. And im doing this stuffs because i dont want that Stupid Todd to Bother me,especially YOU! He should get over you..."

Her eyes widened and slap me,"Im not being bossy.. But Im not a weak person! I can punch Todd to death if he ever get hold of me.. especially you!—"
(The song Even when it hurts by hillsong United is playing at my phone while writing this xD)

Tearsdrops started to build in,"then why aren't you there last Recess?! The time you left, the time where you realized Daniel Noticed you... The time you left to study."i grip her arms and shake her a little,"I was being bullied by Todd! He and his friends mock me! But who was there to stop them? Not you.. Not my best friend.. But Jackie!!"

Her eyes widened, and tears began to fall to her eyes,"I shouldn't talk to you like this Joy, lets hurry at school.. And fine.. I'll meet up with Principal Travis. You told me you can handle Todd right? I think its better if i dont mind you're situation with Todd.. And also.. You shouldn't mind if ever i got bullied By Todd.. Come on.."

Then she chased after me and hold my hand,"th,that's not what i meant Chris..i...its... Im sorry..."

(Now its Oceans by Hillsong United xD)

I turned to her and glared at her,"then WHAT do you mean?!"I clutch my fist and tears slowly fall from my eyes.

Joy hugged me and said,"im sorry if im not there when you needed me.. Its just that... You know... My weaknesses.. Or weakness i prefer.. Is Love.. And socializing to other random people i do not know. Yet i intend to seek their past and their opinions about me and others.. And at that point.. I will get to know them better.. Like you.. I dont know you completely... I dont know how you feel.. I just know that you're mischievous.. But your attitude gradually became much better.. but Chris.. You never told me any of your opinions about me.. Dont you see?"