chapter two

"Wake up inmate." Said a guard that is taking me to my new life in California. I sat up and did my business and walked out of my cell. The guard put handcuffs on me and walked me out of the building and we are if to the airport. After about 30 minutes of driving we are at the airport and took are seats on the plane. I slowly let the darkness consume me. "Wake up girl." Said the guard and shook me. After I finally woke up and for into the car with the handcuffs off this time. Around a hour later we were at a HUGE building with big gates. A security guard walk up to the car and says " Why are you here?" And the officer replies "I'm here because I have to drop off the new student." The security guard radio's someone and lets' in. After driving up a long driveway, I guess the semester starts today because all the boys are looking for all their stuff and there are a lot of trunks. As we stop the guard gets out, comes to my door, puts cuffs on me, and starts to walk me to the office, as we are almost there the cuffs get uncomfortable, so I slip out of them easily. "Uh, here's your cuffs back." I say and hand the guard the cuffs as a lot of boys look at me surpised. The guard looks confused then angry about how I got the cuffs off. He cuffs me again, but this time tighter. I slip out of them again. "Ok, well I'm going to not put the cuffs back on because they are uncomfortable and you are going to stop putting them on me because this is going in a cycle." I say and put the cuffs in his hand. He sighs and grabs my arm pulling me towards my doom. When we get to my room I see that I have 3 other roommates but I'm fine with that because I had roommates back when I was first starting out as a criminal, but as soon as I saw who my roommates were I wished I was back in London. In front of me was the person who I despise the most, my brother.

A Delinquent Girl At A All Boys Delinquent School जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें