tear's streak'a

Cody's ~ karma was listening to her iPod touch and she started crying. she put one arm over her eyes. she was quietly singing dad's song. I was just about to get up and cunfurt her. I saw Maxx get up Zack put a arm across my chest. he just shuck his head and said. " just watch with a voice that said -I-will-tey-you-down -if-you-talk-or-move-" he whent up to her and raped his arms around her.

Maxx~ I walk over to karma and pulled her into my arms. " hey hey why are you crying.?" She raped her arms around me. she looked at me with puffy blood shot blue eyes. She said" the song me and Cody made * hiccup* is called dad's song... it is about mine and his.* hiccup* d-dad." I gave her a sad smile and rapid her tight. and rubbed her back and kissed her Hair.she hiccuped but they calmed down. and her breathing slowed down. she would sniffild and I looked at her she was asleep. I put my for head on hers and said." a pretty girl shouldn't cry." I pick her up and I put us on my bunk and we cuddle.
Cody's ~my mouth hung wide open Zack had left and went to his bunk with my thoughts 'Maxx likes karma and karma likes Maxx what am I going to do are they are things ' I was about to have a panic attack but Dan walled in and he helped me. " thanks dude" she gave a sleepy smile 'no problem any time'