Hinata x Reader

You saw a bright orange glow from the hall. Hinata stood there with a warm smile, "you can't sleep?"

You shook your head, "well, yeah. The thunder is hard to go to sleep to. Plus, I'm hungry, so I am getting a sports bar. Do you want one?" Suddenly, he moved in front of you and bought two of them, handing one to you. "O-oh, thanks," you said shyly. You shivered and walked into the locker room looking for an extra towel to wrap yourself in like a blanket. You heard Hinata's footsteps not far behind yours.

"Oh, Hinata, do you want one--"

Your voice was muffled as he flipped you around and pushed his lips onto yours. "Hina--Hinata! What are you doing?!"
He shuffled to pull off his sweatshirt, "you can't sleep, right? Then you might as well spend some time with me." Your eyes widened, 'does he feel the same way I feel? He is so cute...maybe I should...just once...' Eagerly, you began to pull off your school uniform and you were left in your black lace bra and panties.
He began to pull off his shorts swiftly, leaving him only in his boxers as a hard object poked at the fabric. You couldn't help but to blush when you saw what he had in-store for you.

A wave of lust washed over yourself, as you threw your hands on his neck and kissed his jaw, leading to his lips. He moaned and began to rub his erection onto your inner thigh, allowing your wetness to grow only further. Slowly, Hinata slid his fingers below the soft fabric of your panties, twirling the tips around the ball of nerves. A moan pushed out of your throat, almost making you collapse into him. You quickly held yourself up by holding on to his neck and straddling your right leg to his waist. He smiled deviously at your actions, and pushed in two fingers, in and out. You could hear your liquids swishing to the movement of him. You moved up, not being able to handle the pleasure. Your back arched as he flicked your sensitive spot.
You could feel yourself reaching your limit as he slid his hard cock along your entrance. You moaned loudly, wanting him. In desperation, you pulled his boxers off and his lengthy member sprung up, slapping his stomach. You felt your stomach curl in shock, he was so big. You had no idea what you were going to do; there was just no way it could work.

"That's not gonna fit," you said shyly, watching him slowly stroke his girth across your entrance. Hinata moaned, quietly whispering "it will. Just tell me to stop and I will." He pressed the leaking tip against your core, asking, "are you alright?" You couldn't care less about how you he would fit anymore, all you knew is that you wanted him inside you, and you wanted it now. "Put it in!"

With no hesitation, he pushed into you with full force. You were suddenly collapsed onto a nearby wall, holding onto the coat hooks for support.

He pushed in, grunting loudly.
He pushed out, making you moan.

In and out, your body had waves of pleasure being sent from your core to your head. You smiled greatly, hoping the moment would never end, but you noticed his motions becoming increasingly sloppier. Hinata held onto your hip bones, nearly collapsing right onto you. "Damn--I'm not going to la-last!" You held on to his hair looking into his brown eyes, "H-Hinata," you quietly said in between moans, "I want you to cum for me."

His eyes were dazzled by your words, and his lips slowly went from a sweet smile to an orgasmic 'O'. His motions were quick, pacing faster and faster until he filled you with his sticky, hot cum.

After you shared each other in heavy moans, you smiled lightheartedly,
"I guess you are a little giant."