Curious.

Bahja woked up with a smile on her face , she got up , did her morning routine and was out the door , she got in the car and her dad looked at her .

Bahja's dad - well you look happy for once .

Bahja laughed and took out her earphones and putted it in her ear cause she didnt have time for niggas bullshit in the morning . When they pulled up to the school , Bahja saw Devontae talking to his friends , laughing and shit , Bahja got out the car and walked to where his friends were .

Bahja - Excuse me , can i talk to Devontae for a minute?

His friends left and one of them comlimpment her "you're beautiful" and walked off , Bahja blushed a lil but OFF TOPIC , ANYWAY , she looked at Devontae directly in the eyes .

Bahja - nooow im hearing that you told everybody...(gets cut off)

Devontae - no i didnt , i didnt expose you , they must of heard us and told a lie . I wouldnt do that when i promised you .

Bahja - i feel like your lying .

Devontae - im not ! I may expose people but i DONT break promises .

Bahja - mmmkay . Im gonna go .

As soon as Bahja walked in the school , she putted her earphones in ear , had it super loud , she went to her locker listening to Rich Niggaz By J. Cole . She started rapping and humming while getting her books .

-Her Rapping-

I hate rich niggaz goddamnit.

Cause i aint never had alot damnit

Who you had to kill , who you had to rob

Who had to fuck just to make it to the top damnit

Or maybe'sthats daddy money escalator no ladder money

Some Random Nigga - damn you know how to rap !

Bahja turned around to see everybody looking at her in shocked .