Umm.

Bahja ; why yall want to to talk to me?

Devontae ; we dont wanna talk , Marcus and Dustin get out .

They were in the janetor room and Devontae try to have sex with her . Devontae locked the door .

Bahja ; why you locked the door?

Devontae ; Cause ...

Devontae then put his hand under her shirt trying to reach for her bra .

Bahja ; what are you doing?

Devontae ; TRYNA FUCK !

Bahja ; BYE !

Bahja unlocked the door and open it than Devontae close it back and push her against the door , putting his hand in her panties and rubbing her clit , Bahja tryed to get his hand from there but she couldnt . She grabbed Devontae hand and let him do his work than she elbow him in the stomach .

Bahja ; dont touch me nomore .

When she stepped out , the whole school was right in front of her , laughing , taking pics and everything . She ran to the bathroom crying and Roc was in the crowd shaking his head .

Roc ; Devontae , come yo thirsty ass out her !

The Whole Crowd ; AWWWW SHIT !

Random Girl ; oooo the baby daddy finna beat some ass !

Roc ; bitch i aint ya baby daddy , shut the fuck up .

Devontae came out smiling and grinning at everybody , he walked up to Roc and put his arm up like "Wassup My Nigga" ! Roc punched him the face and said "You needa keep ya dick in ya pants , you probably got aids nigga , dont be doing girls like that"