{195}

"I learned that it's not the quantity of how many years you may have known someone but it's the quality of your friendship/relationship. I've known people for years and I barely talk to any of them til this day. If someone really wants to be apart of your life, they would make an effort to. Don't be the person who only gets a text when it's beneficial for them or because they're bored. People like that are not worth your time and your time is precious. Be surrounded by people who actually wants to be in your life instead of taking up space. Either come in my life and stay or leave. Simple."

*     *     *    *    *

Hello lovelies! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I just want to let y'all know that this book is ending soon BUT I will start posting on The Wrong Side of Right is starting anytime soon.

Also, this month is too good to be true for me. At first, October is stressful for me because of all the projects and tests. But it's all worth it in the end. And I won 1st place on my english writing contest!! This month has been so good to me and I hope November and the following months will be filled with happiness and love for everyone of us. 

Today is my birthday!! Happy birthday to all love lovelies who's birthday is also on October and Advance Happy birthday to all those who are yet to celebrate  their birthday. 

Feel free to check out my tumblr blog. My blog is: aestrophilia.tumblr.com (it can also be found on the external link)

Thank you so much for everything lovelies! Thank you so much for supporting my books. ILY ALL! xx

Lot's of love,

E (aestrophilia) ♡

10.31.16

p.s, there are only 2 more chapters left for this book. and this book is SO CLOSE TO 1 MILLION READS! xx