61- 75

61. Poor Jeff has an inner struggle to not hurt the girl he loves. With Edward, that lasted through the first book. He stopped thinking about sucking her blood as soon as they hit the second book.

62. Hey, Stephanie... If you want to write about a real place, the least you could do is visit... Or research it... Or Google a picture about it.

63. Am I the only one who thought that the werewolves were more like shape shifters? I mean, I like shape shifters, but he was supposed to be a werewolf. He turned into a very large wolf rather than a half man half wolf.

64. "Twihards" are a more annoying fan base than the Directioners. There, I said it! Are you happy now?

65. Even JTK fan girls have more dignity than Twihards.

66. There were a lot of blonde stereotypes. I a blonde friend, and she and I think that it's pretty damn offensive.

67. I KNOW that if someone hurts the heroine in JTK stories, they're dead, no questioning it. Jeff's protectiveness is cute, if scary at some times. Edward isn't protective. He's possessive. There's a HUGE difference.

68. Ladies, if a guy talked to you like Edward did, admit it, you'd burst out laughing and shoot him down. Hard. I would know, I'm a girl as well. I know I would.

69. There's no love at first sight bull shit in JTK love stories.

70. Any one remember Bella passing out at the sight of blood in Twilight? Any one else remember her drinking a cup of it straight in Breaking Dawn?

71. If anyone saw the last movie (And stayed the whole way through) knows about that "lovely" birth scene. It was the most disgusting thing in film and literature history. Ever. Anyone else throw up?

72. Jeff's appearance may be... A little difficult on the eyes, but his love for the heroine is true and passionate. That'd just adorable.

73. Bella is attractive, even though she was supposed to be a very plain, bland girl. Ad much as they said she was plain, you knew she was actually very attractive.

74. Jeff's immortality sounds much cooler than Edward's. With Jeff, in a lot of versions I've read, ages to twenty five, stops there, and never ages again and lives forever. This is very interesting, ad it allows him to age a bit before his immortality. Edward just stops aging.

75. Jeff's heart is only open for the romantic interest... AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!