16- 30

16. Jeff's past is much more interesting than Edward's. I can't even remember Edward's past, but it's VERY easy to remember Jeff's.

17. When Jeff and the heroine meet, it's either very romantic or very action-packed, as Jeff is trying to gut her like a fish. That's awesome. It's romantic when he falls in love with her the second he sees her. In Twilight, he just... Stares at her. 

18. Okay, so if any of you saw the last movie or read the last book, (I regret it fully, but I've done both)  you know that dick move they pulled where after this huge and epic battle happens, in which I was thinking "Wow, this movie blows, but now, it's just kickass!", they pull the single WORST CLICHE of ALL TIME. Apparantley, it was all in one of the bad guy's heads. Meaning, it was just. A. Dream. I went to the theater to see this (My friend dragged me) and everyone in the place just began to boo and hiss! Even the Twilight fans! Name one Jeff the Killer love story that pulled such a stupid move. I dare you.

19. Again, another opinion, but usually, the names of the kids that the heroine and Jeff have are easy to remember and all around good. Sky, Jaycee, Sally, and many more! They're simple and easy to remember. Want to hear the name Bella and Edward gave to their daught? Renesmee. Just... Just go watch a movie. Shrink this and go watch a movie, any movie (Except Twilight) I'll wait..... Okay, you're back. Now tell me, without looking, what is the name of the little girl Bella and Edward had. Can't remember? That's because not only is it the strangest name I've ever heard out of the sci-fi and fantasy genre, but it's so long and difficult to spell!

20. Edward is extremely possesive, border-line abusive and boring as glue. Oh wait, at least with glue, you can do arts and crafts. I know Jeff can be possesive and a little abusive, but he has a good reason! He was bullied to the point of his sanity snapping. What's Edward's excuse? He has loving parents and is rich as all hell. He has no excuse. And don't use the "But he just needs someone to love him!" excuse. He had the love of many other vampire brother and sisters, as well as his parents. 

21. In Twilight, the plot drags on FOREVER! Though this can also be said for SOME of the JTK romances, at least I can enjoy the interesting characters. And I can't remember a single story where I disliked Jeff. He's usually funny, sarcastic, mysterious, caring, or all of the above!

22. Stephan King, the almighty GOD of horror writing, says that Twilight is bad. When Horror Writing God tells you you're bad, you know you're bad.

23. Both boys and girls of any age can enjoy the Jeff the Killer romances. I know, a thirty five year old read my JTK love story and said it was amazing. Twilight is clearly aimed at hormonal teenage girls.

24. Twilight makes men look like douche bags and women look like damsels that need saving. An example of the men looking like douche bags thing is when Bella is pregnant in the fourth book. Edward keeps calling the baby a "Thing" and tells Bella that she doesn't have a choice, they're getting rid of the baby, even though Bella wanted to keep it. An example of Bella being a damsel is the MULTIPLE times when she had to be saved by Edward or Jacob.

25. Jacob falls in love with baby Renesmee. WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO US, STEPHANIE MEYERS? WHY?!?!

26. Bella is a Mary Sue. She has no faults besides being a little clumsy, which doesn't count because Edward saves her every five seconds.

27. The covers on JTK love stories are put into four catagories. "Sexy", "Epic", "Romantic", and "Piss-Your-Pants Horrifying". So, what about the covers to the twilight books? An apple, a torn ribbon, a flower, and a chess game. Yeah... Because teenage girls would love books with chess games on them.

28. In the love triangle of BEN, Jenny, and Jeff in "Kidnapped by Jeff the Killer" by BeckyBoo14, which is an amazing book, I have NO IDEA who Jenny is going to choose. It keeps me guess, and jealousy was handled amazingly. I highly suggest you go read that soon. In Twilight, however, you KNOW she's going to pick Edward because "She can't live without him." Give me a fucking break.

29. Watching girls sleep isn't cute or playful. It's really, really creepy. I don't even think Jeff would stoop that low. He'd be all "Watch her sleep? What am I? A fucking pervert?"

30. JTK love stories have memorable side characters with flaws. In Smile for Me, BEN is a drug addict, but he's funny as hell. Masky has a hatred for cats, but he's a loyal, dependable friend. Hoody isn't the brightest bulb in the box, but he's a good brother. Slender Man is very powerful, but even he has his limits.

I didn't write any of the stories I mentioned, so please don't be angry. If anything, I'm praising all of these stories.