Chapter 1 (Part 1)

• Dedicated to To anyone who's reading this... :)

Chapter 1

Raine's P.O.V.

"I'm sorry, you’re just not what we are looking for. But don't stop trying. There are so many opportunities out there, I'm sure you will eventually get your chance to shine."

And that's how my last audition went like, which was this morning. The fifth and the last audition of the week. All I wanted was to get a role. It could be the smallest role possible. Maybe just something to have some 'past experience' written in my resumes.  

But nooo, apparently I was too tiny or too fat or too blonde, like that is even possible. I mean how can someone be too blonde, that doesn't even make sense, and I'm too fat? I wear a size 4. Those people really need to get their eyes checked if they think I'm too fat.

All I always got were these stupid excuses. If you think that I'm not good enough at least give me a proper excuse.  That’s why at night I worked at a bar a few minutes away from my apartment so I had time to audition during the day and pay my monthly bills since none of the Auditions really got me anywhere and money was a problem.

The Bar I worked at was totally exclusive. You had to either be famous or have a LOT of money to get into it. My best friend Liz’s cousins own it so it was easy for me to get a job there. And it actually wasn't that bad, all I had to do was serve the people their drinks and stay away from the occasional alcoholics.

 Ironically the name of the bar was 'The Bar'. I know what a vivid imagination. But you can't blame them for being orig-

"Raine! Raine! There you are. Go and serve these to table 5 in the VIP section", my boss Steve ordered.

“God this is heavy, what in the world did they order". I asked him.

"Just a couple dozen drinks", he answered.

"Are you kidding me? How do expect me carry these 'couple dozen drinks' on my own?”

“Not my problem. You’re being paid to do your job, not to cry, do what you’re told to and everyone's happy." he snapped back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked toward the table, while trying to balance the drinks on the tray, and I wasn't doing too well. Since if was a Saturday, the place was really crowded. I was just a few Seconds away from the table when I was suddenly pushed from behind.

 I lost my balance and fell flat on my face, but not before taking the drinks along with me and dropping a few on the guy’s shirt who was standing in front of me.

"I am so so so sorry. I didn't mean to drop them on you. I can pay for the shirt. Oh god, I told my boss I wouldn't be able to carry so many drinks but he wou-" I rambled but was stopped mid-sentence by him.

“Its fine, and anyways, I don't think you would be able to pay for my shirt", He said.

"Excuse me! I can very well pay for your shirt", I argued.

"Well, I wouldn't be so sure honey. After all it cost me $550". He answered back.

Even though I didn’t want to admit it, I knew he was right. It would take me at least a few weeks before I would be able to pay him.

So instead of thinking of a comeback, I just chose to glare at him.

That’s when I realized that he looked familiar. I was sure I had seen him in some magazine or newspaper.

I was just about to ask him as to why he looked familiar when a bunch of girls huddled around him asking for his autograph.

And then his name finally came to me.

It was Tyler freaking Anderson.

The most popular and the hottest actor right now.

The one who’s picture was on almost all the magazine covers.

The one who was the most talked about on TV.

The one who girls literally worshipped.

The one who had topped all the lists of ‘highest paid young actors’

The one who might be able to give me what I want.....

_______________________________________________________________________

So we’ve divided this chapter into two parts and that's all so far we hoped you liked it, if you did and want us to write more, don't be afraid to hit that yellow button on the left that says V-O-T-E :) Or comment :)

This chapter was written by Neon :)