Chapter 2: New friend

Danny's POV

"FENTON!"

I stuttered, I know that voice! Darn it, it's Dash. What does he want now?! Then he grabbed me by the collar glaring at me. He started complaining about that he got an F on his exam. Oh come on, give me a break! Every freaking time, it's always the same. When he failed in the exam, he come to me and want to beat me.

I started to sweating and my friends are trying to help me. I should think of something to get off of him and get away. That's when I noticed a food flying over at Dash's face, everyone gasped and some others laughed. Woah, who did it? I looked around just in time to see a [color] haired girl with a ponytail, [color] eyes, [color] skin and wearing a casual clothes. That's the new girl that I saw her in my class. She sit right next to me.

Nobody saw her throwing the food at Dash then she quickly hide under the table before Dash could see her. Dash let go of me, I fall down on the floor. He looked around wondering who did it. Then I heard someone shouting:

"FOOD FIGHT!!"

Everyone began to throw the food at each other laughing, the food are flying around, I quickly hide under table then I looked over the girl who look amusing. I went over to the table where she standing carefully not to get dirty by the food. I reached there I touch her shoulder, she jumped turning to me.

"Sorry, didn't mean to startling you." I said.
She sighed in relief, "It's fine."

We sat there a couple of minutes then I heard Sam calling me, "Danny, let's go!" "Oh, right!" Then I looked at girl, "Come with us!" She nodded as she followed us. We finally got out of cafeteria starting walking outside the school in the football field then we sat down the bench.

"Whew, that was close." Tucker said then I turned to the girl, "Hey, thanks for saving from Dash!" "You saw me?" She asked, I nodded smiling, "I own you one."

Sam spoke, "That was awesome, what you did back there!" she said chuckling and the girl thanked her, "Where's my manners? I'm [Name] [Surname]."

"Danny Fenton, my friends are Sam Manson and Tucker Foley."
"Hi!"
"Your new, right?" I asked.
"Yes."
"Well, welcome to Amity Park!"
"Thanks!" She grinned.

When we done talking we went inside the school, and we saw some people are covered in food. We chuckles quietly, they started complaining.

"Aah! My hair! Now I have to wash my hair." I heard Paulina cried. Sam found this amusing, "[Name], you made my day." Sam raised her fist up, both she and [Name] do a fist bump.

"I'm going to pay the person who did this to me! I know your around here somewhere!" Dash said angrily.

"Students just go home already and get some showers! We'll see you tomorrow." Mr. Lancer said.

"We should better get home." Tucker said.
"Yep."

(Word count: 512)