JB #1 cont.

He groaned and pulled you beside him and cuddled you nuzzling his head into your neck. "I dont wanna." He said. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he held your waist. You've always had a crush on Justin because of his personality. Who couldn't? He is funny, sweet, kind, adorable, dirty-minded, cute, and hot. He looked at you and said "Y/N, I-i need to tell you something." You looked into his beautiful caramel eyes and said "What is it Justin?" He looked in between us and said "I've always had a major crush on you." You gasped and pulled him into a hug. "Me too." You said. "Would you like to go out sometime?" He asked looking at your lips then your eyes. You nodded and he pressed his soft lips against yours. He licked your bottom lip asking for entrance. No kept your mouth closed and you felt his hands move to your ass and he cupped one of them. You gasped and he slipt his tounge inside your mouth and your tounges fought for dominance. He won and pulled away. "Best tonsil hockey ever played." He said smirking. You smacked his chest and kissed his neck. "Y-y/n." He stuttered. You nibbled on his ear then kissed the tattoo behind his ear. "Fuck. Me." He said. "Just tell me when, where, and how and I'll be there. " You said smirking. "Oh. Girl you wanna get fucked hard dont you?" He said. You shrugged and got up. You were only wearing a shirt that barely covered your ass. He groaned as you walked downstairs slowly teasing him. He jumped up and picked you up throwing you on the couch. By now he was only in his boxers so this should be fun. He kissed your neck sucking on your sweet spot. You let out a moan and palmed him through his Calvins. He groaned and pulled the shirt over your head and your thong down your legs throwing both on the floor. You removed his boxer and whispered in his ear "Do it Justin." He thrusts inside of you while hearing you moan. You gripped his back scratching it.

You get to finish loves. -MacKenzie