JB #1

You walked into your room and saw a note on your bed. It read "If you want him back, come and get him. Meet me 3 blocks down in the alley." The first thing you did was run out of your house and down the street. You reached the alley. You saw a dark shadow leaning against a wall smoke coming from its face, cigarettes. Gross. You walked up to him and said "Where is he?" He point towards the woods and said "Two miles into the wooda you will find him. Beware of killers, rapists, and wild animals. Its very dangerous." You ran off into the woods. You had to jumps over fallen logs and trees. You got one mile into the woods when a twig snapped. You turned around and saw a giant grey wolf. You backed against a tree as it inched closer and closer. When its cold noss touched your bare arm you held your breath. It started to walk away so being your curious self you followed it. After walking for another mile you saw a small shack and heard muffled screams. You darted towards the shack and opened the door. You saw Justin, your best friend, sitting there, wrists and ankles raw from ropes and bags under his eyes. "Justin." you said. You tried to untie the ropes but couldnt. You removed the gag from Justin's mouth. "There's a knife in my pocket get it. " He said sternly. You reached into his front pocket and pulled it put. You sawed at the ropes on his wrists and ankles. Finally they split and you untangled him. He shook his limbs free amd pulled you into a hug. "Thank you Y/N. " He said letting go. "You're welcome Jay." you said and pulled him out into the woods. There stood the wolf. Justin pulled back but you held your grip. "No its nice." The wolf walked towards y'all. It sniffed Justin then me. It lead us out of the woods and to the alley. We walked back to my house. Once you got inside he collapsed onto your bed. You sat on his back and said "Get up lazy."