~~~~~~

Felipe: Roxy got his color skin and competitive side from him. He is married to Amada and has light brown hair with blue green eyes. He is 5'8ft and has a lean body, with white pale skin. He is VERY proctective of his daughter, and hardly trust any guy with her. He even has a hard time trust some of her cousins. Michael is pretty much the only man he trust that isn't related to her. He loves her dearly, but they both are very competitive and stuborn as mules. So they clash a lot. She also got the craziness and sarcasticness from both sides of the family.

~~~~~~~

Daniel: He is Roxy younger brother who is 12 years old. They might have their differences a lot of the time, but they still look out for each other. They are perfect examples of fire and ice. He has black hair with dark brown eyes, light tan skin. his personality is crazy, weird, funny, sarcastic, lazy, shy, but very outgoing, loves to make new friends, and can never get enough of his sisters Xbox. Rose and Kenneth are very close to him as well. they are like his older brother and sister

~~~~~~

Lisa: She is the exact same age as Roxy and is her cousin. Except Roxy is older. they are very tight and trust each other, with anything. She has dark tan skin with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. She is tall and skinny, with some curves and looks sort of asian. Her personality is: Crazy, funny, sarcastic, shy, outgoing, doesnt care what people think, careing, nice, easy to get along with.

~~~~~

Dulce: She is the same age as Lisa and Roxy but is older then Lisa but younger then Roxy. Her and Roxy have been best friends since childhood. Lisa is also is Best friends with Lisa. Dulce is sweet, crazy, sarcastic, loveing, funny, very outgoing, and easy to get along with. She has dark tan skin, is taller then Roxy but shorter then Lisa. Dark brown eyes, with dark brown hair. is dateing Gabe. Has a little sister, a little brother and twin little brothers

~~~~~~

Gabe: He is Dulce boyfriend and best friends with Michael, and is 20 as well. Roxy and him are friends as well. His personality is, sweet, funny, loves to make jokes, sarcastice, and careing. He is dateing Dulce. He is around the same height as Michael and has dark tan skin with black hair and dark brown eyes.

~~~~~~

Aria: She is 13 years old, and one of Roxy best friends. She is friends with Dalis, Flora, and Titiana, just like Roxy. She has deep blue eyes that change to green once in a while. white skin. light blonde hair. She is 5'3ft. Personality: Nice, attitude, doesn't let what people say get to her, careing, crazy, funny, outgoing, NOT shy, loud.

~~~~~

Dalis: Roxy best friend. She is from Cuba and is 15 years old. Has light tan skin with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. Personality: Funny, VERY sarcastic, outgoing, careing, attitude, crazy, gets along with people a lot. hardly shy, loud

~~~~~

Titiana and Flora: They are both best friends with Roxy. They are crazy, funny, fun, loud, NOT shy and wont take people crap, careing. Flora is very tall with dark tan skin, and long dark brown hair. Titiana has white sking, with dark brown hair, and dark brown eyes. Same height as Roxy. Titiana and Flora and Dalis are all 15 years old. Michael is friends with Aria, Dalis, Titiana, Flora and Roxy. They are all best friends.

~~~~~~~

 Carmen: She is 25 and is best friends with Roxy. She has tan skin and long black hair and dark brown hair. She is from Mexico. Personality: Serious but jokeful, sarcastic, sweet, careing, loyal, fun, funny, not very shy. very outgoing.

~~~~~

Ezra: Michael younger brother. light tan skin, black hair and dark brown eyes. Lean, but not as built as his brother. They don't look a like. He's tall almost Michael height. He is 18 years old. Personality: Very seriouse, not going, loves sports, Likes to keep to him self. Him and Michael are always fighting.

~~~~~~

Camilio: 17 years old. He is Roxy ex boyfriend and friends with Ezra. His history with Roxy is a good one. They've known each other for a long time. They became friends and when Roxy got hurt by her ex, Camilio was there to help her back up, but only to make her fall for him, and then hurt her even worse. He has light tan skin, dark brown eyes with dark brown hair. He is very tall, well built, still doesn't compare to Michael built body. He is a player, liar, knows how to lie and get what he wants. He is extremly cocky!

~~~~~~~

Osbaldo: 17 years old. Roxy dated him a few weeks after she broke up with Camilio, for cheating on her. He was sort of her rebound. She just didn't imagen she would fall for him as well. Osbaldo did the same thing, picked up her broken heart and fixed it, but he never got a real chance to break it since she dumped him. He was obessive with her, and would get mad if she even went any where with her friends. He wanted her always at his side, and damande that she have no guy friends. Personality: Cocky, doesn't care, obssesive, mean, sarcastic, and possesive. He has deep beautiful green eyes. With jet black hair. white skin and a lean body. but not built

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This is just back ground info on the charaters. I did it pretty fast, and in the middle of the night. Sorry its pretty boreing..... I just wanted to clear how the charaters were connected to Roxy. Next chapter might not be up until fri. or next week. I made a video with the pictures on the charaters. So you guys have an idea on how they should look.