run, hide, and don't look back... the new stop, drop and roll.

I stood in the corner near a window, as I watched everyone go into chaos. People were arguing about leaving and others about staying together and waiting until we knew where to go and what to do. It was like this for 5min. that's until I saw army trucks come up to the restaurant. No one except me seemed to notice, well that's until I saw Camilio peak out the window and only turned back and smirked at me.

'butt-hole' I screamed in my head. I hate him with a passion. There are only two guys I hate the most and it was Camilio and Osbaldo, both my ex's! Both played me, what's worse i dated Camilio and fell hard for him. He only played me and he knew the things i was going through. I dated Osbaldo a few months later; we dated for more than half a year. But in the end I meant nothing to him. I saw Camilio pretty much Every Monday, Wen. Friday, and Sunday. Since we work together after school and I'd see him here at the restaurant since his family was friends with people that were friends of my family. Can't say I'm very happy about that.

Well anyways back to the present. I couldn't understand how someone could even smirk at a time like this! I have a bad feeling about him. I saw trying to come towards me but I quickly walked to Michael and wrapped him arms around me. I always felt safe in his arms, even in times like this. He must have noticed my uneasiness wasn't just of what happen. He was sort of my other half. He saw Camilio walking away from near us, when he noticed I was going to Michael. All doors were thrown open. I had the urge to just scream that this wasn't a barn. But then again with what's going on, I don't think anyone would care if people would just walk in before knocking.......

The people who were in the tanks were dressed up in these air suits. The ones you see in movies that doctors would use when there was a patient sick with a new virus, which was contaminable. I watched as they put their hand up and it got everyone to shut up.

"Listen up! If you want to survive these 3 weeks, then I suggest you listen up! If you don't wanna listen, my friend here"- points to the guy beside him that has a AK47 gun.-"will blast your head off so then we have one less person to worry about turning into a zombie!" He waited to let the effects of his threat sink in. No one moved or said one word. Even the little kids and babies were very quiet.

Well that was until something sarcastic came out of Camilio's mouth "So are you going to tell us 'these suggestions'? or do you just the one who talks but can never finish what he starts?" We all turned to look at him and glare at him, but to everyone surprise he was just smirking like nothing was wrong here and that there is no air born virus that turns people into Zombies, and that maybe by now half the town could be turned into hunger Zombies who could probably be on their way here, since there is so many people here! I just wanted to go over there and slap the crap out of him! I guess Michael felt the movement in my body and knew what I wanted to do, because he held me tighter

"You've got attitude kid.....To bad I hate kids with attitude! But luck you, I'm in a good mood and let this slide. Ok first thing first. Anyone who gets infected will take them up to 2 weeks to turn into Zombies. Some will die from the virus being so powerful and not be able to complete the transformation. But that will only be a few. Like people who don't ever eat and have horrible health. And no I'm not talking about the kind of health like you get easy fast and stuff. No the type were you have no iron, hardly and white blood cell's, cancer, bad diet, and things like that. But I said FEW! So just because your neighbor gets sick a lot doesn't mean he wont transform. Rules are simple. Don't talk to anyone, don't touch anyone, and STAY AWAY FROM PEOPLE WHO'S EYES ARE BLOODSHOT RED AND YELLOW! If they start coughing up blood, kill them, if you can, if you can't then run! It's recommended to eat canned food and no meat, since animals can carry the virus as well. Don't worry the animal's wont turn into Zombies. They just die. Air mask's will be provided since the virus is air born and the 1st attack of the virus will be strong and spread very fast. When people start complaining about strong head ache's and vomiting, and dizziness, it's best to stay away. For all pregnant women, it recommended to stay away from as many people as possible since it will be easier for you to get infected. More news will be given soon. Keep TV's on and keep cell phone's on and charged at all times. The government has decided since no one can work all electronics will be free, so news can come faster. Although after 2 weeks TV's should be put on low and cell phones on vibrate since, sounds will attract the Zombies." He started to turn and whisper something to the guys on his left and they left brought back boxes. They opened them and reveled gas mask. Only one thing popped in my head. If this virus is air born then how can living in the walls change anything. The virus would be able to hit us there too.....