The Intro:

The smell of Intoxicated Smoke hits my nose with a sudden force,  I couldn't believe my life has ever been so dull. I woke up from my abounded dream. My nose made it back to reality the classroom is on fire! I get up from my soon overwhelming dream I gasp the toxic air by accident I choke on my sudden thoughts  I got on the floor and crawled, All I've felt is just heat. Sticky Heat.  Roasting I collapse on the floor. Until I hear a burst of laughter and I look up to My one and only Crush Dimitri since Grade school, and what smelled like fire was my elbow of my cashmere Sweater from the output of the fire beneath me the boiling concoctions is now my new "F" .

God I just wanted to die from embarrassment. I suddenly get up  and knock Dimitri on the chin from my big head coming up to fast.  He simply sighed 

"You're not doing so hot on your first week of Chemistry"  

I blushed 

"Is that suppose to be a pun sir?"

 With a smirk that suddenly went into a frown as Mr. Gibbon Stared down with such Un-amusement. "You know this is an "F" and your current grade is an "F" Ms. Reed if you keep this up your going to have to get tutoring" 

Said Mr. Gibbon. I sighed and wanted to shrink down to an Alice and go back to my wonderland, Mr. Gibbon has a terrible way of humor of telling me about my current failing situation. I Dabble the dainty pencil onto my paper work and look at the clock on the wall in front of the classroom, its 3rd period and it feels like the 1st  its going by so slow. As I prop my arms up on the table and being to zone out until Dimitri nudges me awake. Sighing "wonderful"

My name is Evadenea  17 years old a Junior in her very small high school I always grown up thinking I was your very typical girl in high school but then again I didn't have a normal childhood. My Father Jack Reed isn't very "Normal" he wonders off for days at a time and never tells me but leave these sticky notes like its a game sometimes. We were living in poverty living just to live and grow and catch everything we eat , as gross as that sounds that's just what I've grown accustomed too.  Sometimes I get curious where my father has run off too sometimes.  Living in Greenville Kentucky there's noting much around here in this country town. So I got accustomed to just wondering outside and trying to play with every animal I see. well of course with  that kids never played with that much because of irrational out burst of excitement with bugs or frogs. When my dad would come back he would have some kind of animal in his grasp. 

I had to learn how to hunt. 

sadly My father never takes me anywhere that he goes, the only time we do anything together is make dinner and teach me how to use a "bear back" bow.

  My father  is my teacher, when it comes to the outside world of these woods that i call home, i breathe the inner soul of the rocks ans feel every step tingle  through my bones. My Father tells me how to breathe, how to feel the wind beneath  the trees growing beneath my feet. How to move swiftly for when he isn't here I can survive on my own. Of course people at school calls me "Wilma" from the Flintstones. It hurts but I love my Father dearly I just don't want to admit that he is crazy, but I also want to believe that this is all for a good purpose.  As the bell rings for 4th period I come back to my little reality. I get up from my stool and walk  swiftly to the door before Mr. Gibbon  tells me he has to talk to me personally.  "Ms. Reed can I talk to you for a minute"  

With a Super exhale i Give Mr. Gibbion a dull gloomed look.

"Yes sir? how can i please you on this horrible dreading morning?"

With his arms crossed.

"now Ms. Reed, i do tend to tutor you"

"wonderful...."

Bell rings,  " i do believe this is my lunch hour Mr. Gibbion"

"very well, Starts tomorrow right after school is over i do hope you do not have any other extra activity's You're Grade is whats important.. Goodbye Mrs. Reed"