nothing says 'sexy' like a sweater vest

From: http://louisgrindsonharry.tumblr.com/post/55796334132

~~~~~~

Rating: NC-17

Summary: For everyone wanting smut about Louis getting turned on by Harry as Marcel, and quickly fucking him in the bathroom on a break from filing the music video.

-

“Alright, take a quick break Harry, while we run through this and make sure we’re done,” Ben said as Harry nodded.

“You’d better be fucking done with him,” Louis growled before he took Harry’s hand and pulled him back to the bathroom.

“Babe they might need me to do another shot,” Harry whined.

“They’ll figure it out, or they’ll make you pretty again,” Louis said as he pushed Harry in and locked the bathroom door.

“I look ridiculous,” Harry said, looking in the mirror as he patted his perfectly gelled hair.

“You look so fucking sexy,” Louis said as he turned Harry around and kissed him hard, pressing him up against the sink and he started grinding his hard on against Harry’s crotch. “So fucking hot,” Louis whined, kissing Harry’s neck, careful not to use any teeth.

“This really turns you on?” Harry asked, slightly breathless as Louis pulled Harry’s shirt from his pants and pulled the belt off.

“Got a fucking boner, don’t I?” Louis asked as he dropped to his knees and turned Harry around again so he was facing the mirror. Louis pulled Harry’s hips out and pulled his pants just past his bum so he could pull his cheeks apart and lick a quick wet stripe along Harry’s hole.

“Fuck,” Harry gasped, bending over and leaning on the marble counter of the sink for support.

“So fucking sexy like this,” Louis growled, licking and prodding his tongue at Harry’s hole a few more times before he pressed it in.

“Fuck, Louis, fuck,” Harry cried out, pressing his arse back on Louis’ face.

Louis quickly sucked on one of his fingers before he pressed it in with little resistance and started stretching Harry out. “Still lose from last night,” Louis said, nipping Harry’s left cheek, making him groan. “Gonna fuck you so hard in this outfit, Haz, you look so good.”

“Fuck,” Harry whined as Louis pressed a second finger inside of him and moved them quickly. “Fuck me, Lou, come on, we have to hurry up.”

Louis groaned and turned Harry back around before he lifted his hips and set him on the counter, pulling him until his arse was hanging off. “You have no idea what this does to me,” Louis mumbled, running one hand along Harry’s huge nerdy glasses.

Harry whimpered and leaned forward to kiss Louis, before he undid Louis belt and Louis pulled his cock out. “Come on,” Harry begged.

“Wait,” Louis grunted before he spit on his hand and started slicking up his cock, moaning at the first contact he’d made with it.

“Fuck, get back,” Harry said, pushing Louis away as he got to his knees and took Louis’ cock in his mouth, getting him wet.

“Holy shit, Harry,” Louis groaned as Harry took him to the back of his mouth and gagged before Louis pulled him off.

“I’m going to fucking cum,” Louis said, lifting Harry again and sitting him back on the counter as he pressed himself inside in one swift motion. “Fuck,” He groaned at the same time as Harry whined and pushed back against Louis.

“Go, I’m good, just go,” Harry demanded.

“Shit,” Louis panted as he pulled out and slammed his hips back into Harry, fucking him hard and fast. Harry’s glasses were slipping and he went to take them off before Louis barked, “Don’t you fucking dare,” And Harry dropped his hand.

“Fuck, Louis, I’m so close,” Harry warned as Louis grabbed on to his hips to hold him still while he fucked into him.

“Not on your clothes, babe,” Louis grunted out between thrusts.

“I can’t, fuck,” Harry whined as Louis kept hitting his prostate.

Louis pulled Harry off the counter and turned him around so he was bent over the counter as Louis started fucking him harder this time. “Wait,” He grunted. “I’m gonna cum, just wait.”

“Fuck,” Harry gasped as his knuckles turned white against the marble counter.

“Shit, baby,” Louis moaned, looking at Harry in the mirror one more time before he came hard inside of Harry, thrusting until he had to pull out.

“Louis,” Harry begged.

“Okay,” Louis said as he quickly tucked himself back in before he dropped to his knees and started licking his cum out of Harry.

“Fuck!” Harry screamed so loudly that half of the people in the studio must have heard them, but neither of the boys cared. Louis continued to lick his cum out of Harry before he grabbed Harry’s dick and angled it so when Harry came seconds later, he was coming on the floor. “Fucking hell, Louis,” Harry cried as Louis kissed around his rim, before he pulled Harry’s boxers back up and fixed Harry’s outfit. He grabbed some paper towels and cleaned Harry’s mess off the floor before he kissed Harry.

“You look so good,” Louis smiled.

“I can tell,” Harry laughed as they linked their hands together and walked back to the room where everyone rolled their eyes, and Louis flipped them off.

“You’re fucking lucky that I’m done with you, because your cheeks are red and your eyes are hazy and you look freshly fucked,” Ben glared at Harry.

“So you’re saying that turns you on, but me in a jumpsuit doesn’t turn you on?” Liam pouted.

“Nope,” Louis grinned, kissing Harry. “Take that outfit home, I’m not done with you yet.”

Harry grinned, the crew groaned, and the other boys laughed. This was far more ordinary than some people knew.