Some Nights

From: http://harrycame.tumblr.com/post/28047546873/some-nights

~~~~~~

Rating: Mature

Warnings: smut, awkwardness, quicky, busted

Summary: Harry and Louis are bored so they have sex in Harry's childhood room... and they get busted.

-

"Aww. Look at this cutie patootie." Louis cooed, looking up at Harry and pinching his cheeks as he looked through Harry's baby photos. "You were so cute." He teased.

"Oh shut up, Lou." Harry pouted. "Can't we doing something else?" He said, fidgeting with his feet hanging on the edge of his bed.

"Well," Louis closed the album and put it on the bedside table. "What do you have in mind?" He smiled evocatively at Harry, running his fingers around his face, tracing from his cheekbones to his jawlines, Harry's eyes closing naturally at Louis' touch.

"Well," Harry spoke slower than he usually does. "We have a bed and we have at least half an hour or so before our mums return from grocery shopping." He uttered, his eyes never leaving Louis'.

"Don't you think the bed's a bit small?" Louis responded, already shifting positions, dragging himself back to lean on the headboard of Harry's seemingly minuscule single bed compared to the king sized bed they share in their flat.

"We'll have to make do." Harry said before lunging into Louis' lips hungrily. Louis' arms and legs habitually rest around Harry's neck and waist, pulling him closer, kissing him back deeply as he runs his fingers through Harry's curly hair.

Harry bit Louis' bottom lip, giving him fair warning as his tongue entered his mouth, tangling with Louis' own. Harry's hands are busy fumbling with the zip of Louis' jeans, eager to get his mouth on Louis' cock.

"Good heavens, Harry. What's taking you so long?" Louis pulled away. "It's not your shoe laces you're trying to unfasten." He said, pushing him away, motioning for Harry to remove his own clothes.

Louis freely let out a loud moan as Harry inserted two fingers in him, pushing slowly until he nudged on Louis' prostate. "You like that, babe?" Harry muttered against the skin of Louis' neck, nibbling on it until it was red and bruised.

"Fuck, yes." Louis whimpered, hips moving against Harry's fingers, greedy for more. Harry noticed Louis' hand slowly reaching out to attend on his untouched and leaking cock. He slapped his hand away, wrapping his own hands around it, pumping it slowly.

"Harder. Fuck." Louis breathed. Harry obligingly followed his wishes, ramming his fingers into Louis' hole faster and harder and matching the pace on his cock until he was a writhing mess underneath him.

"Ready?" Harry lined himself up on Louis' entrance, Louis nodded in reply and Harry penetrated a fraction inside him, painstakingly slow. "Lou-" Harry groaned, overwhelmed by the heat and tightness even if they have already done it many times before.

Louis, becoming impatient, lifted his hips, meeting with Harry's thrusts as Harry started pounding into him harder, faster. "So close." Louis moaned, grabbing Harry's hands to put it around his throbbing cock, pre-come leaking at the tip. Louis almost whimpered at the contact, Harry's hand warm and smooth against his shaft.

They were both too engrossed in reaching their release that they hadn't heard the slam of the garage door, or the sound of their mothers' footsteps, calling their names, or when the door of Harry's room opened.

Harry had his eyes closed, on the edge of coming, Louis' moans and heavy breathing spurring him to slam into him harder, then Louis started slapping his chest and chanting his name, and Harry thought it was to warn him that he was getting nearer to orgasm, but then Harry heard something come from Louis' lips that made him stop his movements. "Did you just say my mum's name?" Harry fluttered open his eyes and looked down at Louis and found him, eyes wide and attention focused on the door. Harry trailed to where Louis' looking and found their mothers staring at them, hands on their mouths in shock.

Louis suddenly felt extremely exposed and didn't know what to do, whether he should be embarrassed and panicked by the fact that Harry's hand is wrapped around his cock, Harry is buried deep inside him, both of them on the brink of coming, or that their mothers just caught them having sex in Harry's childhood bedroom, or that they didn't even know that they were together.

The room fell silent, not one daring to move or say anything, until Jay finally broke the silence. "Anne, bring out the wedding planner."