Chapter Two

Photo of Louis outfit.
Next day
Louis:
"LOUIS!!!" I heard someone yell. I was confused at first to why my mom is yelling for me to come down. I just sighed and walked down the stairs.

"Ya mom?" I said as I walked into the hallway. I saw her at the door and she waved for me to come over. I obeyed her request and walked over seeing a women with a curly haired boy about my age next to her. I looked at the boy eyeing him. I started with his face. A nose ring and lip ring. A tan tone. Piercing green eyes. Plump lips. I moved down to his arms. Which were covered in tattoos, some of them made no sense. Next is his torso. He was wearing a band tee. Which showed off his built body very well. Black skinny jeans. And vans. I was knocked out of thought by Lottie.

"Louis stop checking the neighbors kid out" she said. I blushed so much I most likely look like a tomatoes. I heard him chuckle and my mom sigh. I looked down at my feet.

"Dont be shy. I don't mind. And my names Harry. And you are Louis I'm guessing?" He ask. His deep raspy voice making my knees go weak. I nodded scared of my voice. He sent me a smirk before turning to who I assumed is his mom.

She gave me a kind smile and looked at my mom.

"Yes. I'm Ann and this is my son Harry. We came to see how you are doing with the new arrival and all." She spoke kindly. My mother nodded.

"Would you two like to come in and have a cuppa?" My mom asked. Ann nodded and walked in with Harry behind her. I made eye contact with him but broke it a second later. I began blushing again and I heard him chuckle. We finally made it to the lounge room to find Lottie and Fizzie fighting for one of there phones. They looked up when they heard us. Lottie grabbed her phone and ran behind me. I looked at her with a raised eyebrow and she ignored it. She looked at Harry and pinched my side.
I yelped and moved.

"Your attractive." Lottie said with a straight face towards Harry. He chuckled and thanked her for the compliment. "Now who's checking him out?" I whispered in her ear.

"Mitch I'm not ashamed of it. He's attractive." She said in a normal tone and my mom scolded us.

"Louis and Charlotte go get the twins and get them something to eat." She said and we scurried off.

Harry:
I saw the boy Louis and Lottie scurry of. Louis shorts were slightly up a bit so I could indicate the beginning outline of his bum. I bit my bottom lip avoiding my lip rings. The boy is so innocent. I want to take that away. Make him not so innocent. He's attractive. I'm thinking about how now that Cara is gone. I need a new toy. And Louis is perfect.

Louis:
I finally got Daisy to get down stairs without taking off my flower crown and destroying it. I walked into the kitchen behind Lottie. I set Daisy down in her highchair but I felt someone staring at me. I turned around to see Harry standing in the doorway. He was eyeing me up and down. Biting his bottom lip.

"Is there something wrong with my outfit?" I asked. Looking down at my outfit. He shook his head and smirked at me.

"No but your ass looks good in those shorts." He said and I full on blushed I looked behind me and seen Lottie holding her laughter in. I scowled her and turned back to Hardy still blushing.

"T-thank?" I stuttered.

"Harry come on it's time to go" I heard his mother yell who I assume her name is Anne. Harry sent me one more smirk before turning around heading to head back to Anne. I was left in shock and with my mouth hanging open. I couldn't believe he said that. Lottie let her laughter out and fell to the floor. I glared at her and she just ignored it and continued laughing. Fizzie walked in with a confused look.

"Why is Lottie laughing so hard?" She asked.

"B-because t-the bo-boy Harry said Louis has a n-nice ass" she said catching her breathe but laughing again. Fizzie laughed a little but stopped when I glared at her. She raised an eyebrow.

"Oh Lou you know you got an ass every girl would want." She commented making Lottie laugh.

"Fizzie language" my mom said as she walked in. Fizzie nodded and Lottie stopped laughing.

"So mom what did you talk to Anne about?" Lottie asked the question I was gonna ask.

"We just talked about the high school Louis will go to and that Harry is also there and he could show you around." She said with a smile playing on her face. I nodded and asked if o could go to my room. Mom nodded and I went up there locking my door and going on my phone to text Niall.
(N- Niall L- Louis)

L- hi nialler.
N- whats up loubear.
L- nothing much the neighbors payed a visit.
N- mhm anyone interesting?
L- ya the boy name Harry. He is not shy AT ALL.
L- he said that I have a nice ass.
N- lol
L- it's not funny
N- yes Louis yes it is.
-----
I rolled my eyes and just tossed my phone over to the other side of me bed and grabbed my laptop. I opened it and saw my reflection but I saw my flower crown was missing. I started to panic and ran to my door opening it I ran down the stairs tripping on the last one but I caught myself. I saw mom standing at the bottom holding my flower crown.

"Here you go Hun" she said putting it on my head I smiled and put the flower crown on my head. I kissed her cheek and said thank you.

"Oh ya Louis I was about to send fizzie up to get you it's dinner" she said and I nodded heading to the dining table so I could eat dinner.
::::::::::::::::
Hi new chapter. This one was 1060 words. Again of my spelling or grammar is wrong leave it be. Anyway I hope you guys enjoy this new chapter see ya later!!!

-0_Larry_Stylinson_0