The worst day ever

Chapter 2

Worst day ever

Daisy POV* (Months have pass)

Its the beginning of february. I came back home on a tuesday. I found my mom crying. I ask her what was wrong. She didnt say anything. I went up stairs and heard someone cry. It was my little sister Izzy.I ask her what was wrong. She said "dad left the house." "Why"i ask her. "My mom and Dad got divorce" she told me still crying even harder. I couldnt believe what she just told me. Why would they get divorce. We were always a happy family. They had argue a few times that really didnt matter. I went downstairs and ask my mom what was going on. She just stared at me saying nothing. I got so mad that i yelled at her. She stood up and she smack my face. I was so Mad and sad at the same time that i told her I HATE YOU and I ran upstairs. I was crying for a whole hour. Then i decided to get out of the house. I went to Ally's house. As i went over there i called her. I told her i had a lot of things to tell her. When i got there she saw me crying. She asked " Whats wrong girl?"I told her that when I got home I saw my sister and mother crying. That my mom and dad got divorce. She then hug me. " I will always be here for you." She said " Thanks" I replied. Then it got late and I had to go home. I started walking home. When i heard someone walking behind me. I got a little scared. I turn around and I didnt see no one. I started walking again when i heard someone said " You looking nice cutie." I got so scared. I started running and I finally got to my house. When I got there my mom smack me again and said were I was. I told her I was with Ally. She said i was grounded. I started to my room and started listening to music. I put it really high all I want was to be away from everyone. Music makes me feel even better. Then I finally fell asleep.

what you guys think? Vote and comment if you want