Manik was overwhelmed by what his princess told him. He was very happy to have her in his arms to him she was the best thing that could have happened in his life.
N

andini: manik now go home mumma is worried for you....
Manik: ya I will go after some time please I want you in my arms for some more time.....
Nanndi just smiled and kissed his cheek. She hugged him side ways and caressed his heart and kissed it few time.
Manik: You really got my dad very easily he likes you actually you impressed him.
Nandini just smiled.

Manik: nandini don't you think it has been long time we haven't kissed....
Nandini: Mani just stop it....
Manik: what did you just said??
Nandini: ntng.!
Nandini smiled and kissed his cheeks... I love u Mani...
Manik: I love u more....
They could stay in each others arms for life along like forever and ever nothing could stop them from doing this and they could just leave the world behind and stay in each others arms feeling love‚care‚concern in each others embrace. For both of them that was the best feeling than anything else.
They stayed in each others arms for a long time feeling each others presence.
Manik: so I think I should make a move...
Nandini nodded....they both got up from there and moved to each others cars after kissing each others forehead and cheeks and mumbling I love you to each other.....
-----------------------------------

At malhotra mansion......
Manik reached home and nandini Informed nyeo that manik is fine.......
Manik: mom where is dad
Nyeo: he is in the bedroom....
Manik: ok
Nyeo: manik soch samajhkar
Manik: samajhkar hi baat karunga mom don't worry......
Manik left to talk with raj

Bedroom
Manik: dad I am sorry
Raj: what did you  just say is that you really????
Manik: dad I know I did a wrong thing by walking off but I am really sorry for that and ya I will join our company after my exams are over.
Raj: are you serious???
Manik moved to him he held his dad's shoulder and. Said yes dad I am serious.
Raj hugged manik and manik responded this was seen by nyeo who was standing outside the room.
Nyeo: ruko mai b aai
They had a family hug.
Raj: tum chup chup kar hamari batein sun rahi thi haa???
Nyeo: ya I can't afford that k aap log Fir jhagda karo aur....
Manik: mom ntng is gonna change now you me and dad we will live always together.....
But ya I will stay at fab5 place..... But ya whenever you and. Dad will need me I will be there always.
Raj: I am very happy today Nyeonika kuch mitha banao.
Nyeo: of course abhi banati hu...
Nyeo left and manik smiled to his dad.
Raj: soo u love nandini???
Manik: ha??? Dad aap kya boli rahe ho ntng like that.
Raj: manik she is the one for you...
Saying this raj left from there and manik ruffled his hair and smiled sheepishly.
Manik(to himself): this girl. She will make me crazy.
And he walked out of the room malhotra's had some family time after almost 2 years and they were very happy for that they were thanking their destiny which brought Nandini to their lives.
Day passed in dancing stars practice and fab5 studied For their exams of course it was so called group study which turned out to be fab5 in called party.
The day of competition.......
This was the day when dancing stars had to perform on the stage.

At dancing stars place.
Fab5 was gathered there of course to cheer them and be with them till the competition is over. Their place was almost ruined with the stuffs here and there lying and herley was new to these things so he was barking at everyone as if he was trying to say clean the place.

Navya: herley stop na kidoo we will clean it tomorrow.
Nandini: navya come let's get ready.

Girls moved to get ready.