Part 42 Edited.

Both of them reached the dancing stars place with herley
Abhi: ahh finally you guys reached. Nandini go and change into casuals we have to practice.
Nandini moved to get changed and Manik settled himself in the living room.
Navya: you need water???
Manik: no I am fine I will leave actually! dad is home btw....
Nandini came from her room after changing she hugged manik and he kissed her forehead and he made a move to malhotra mansion..

@ dancing stars place....
All of them were busy in choreographing and practices.
They were not taking rest even for a min. They didn't wanted to waste time and finally after many hours they completed choreography and were resting in the living room on the couch.

Nandini: navya go and make something I am damn hungry.

Navya: so am I nandini you didn't practice alone.
Abhi: enough let's order something.

Arya: no need order will reach here in sometime I had ordered earlier.

And the bell rang.......
The pizza with colddrink was at home then what else they need they had pizzas and hanged out.

At malhotra mansion....
Fab4 left malhotra mansion to give some family time to them.
Raj: I want to talk to you manik come to the study.

Manik nodded in yes and followed his dad.....

Raj and manik conversation....
Raj: I am proud of your self achievements but some day you'll have to join malhotra industry. Keep music aside and join company.
Manik: I can't keep music aside its my passion. I can earn my living with my passion. I don't need company for that.
(he said in a calm tone and now raj was little pissed off..)
Raj: there no use talking to you.
And he walked out of the study manik's anger was out of the world he banged the door of the study took the car keys.....
Manik: before you say this car. I have purchased this with my own hard work and he left the place.
Raj: dekho Kaise baat karta hai tumhara beta isse Milne aai thi tum?
Nyeo: aap shant ho jaiye.
Raj nodded his head in disbelief and walked to the bedroom and nyeo started crying while crying she called up Nandini.
Phone convo
Nyeo: Nandu.
Nandu: mumma what happened why are you crying????
Nyeo: manik he left the place with his car I can handle malhotra ji then she explained whatever happened.
Nandini: mumma you don't worry I will handle manik.....

End convo

Nandini tried calling manik.
Manik saw that nandini was calling him a smile crept on his face but he didn't pick up the call he was driving in frustration and was aimless of where he had to go nandini tried calling him few times but she failed. Nandini took her car and left the place.

Nandini started driving she had no idea where will she find him but she drove. Manik stopped at the beach where he met his princess for the first time.
He moved out of car with his mobile and sat between the beach.
Nandini was passing through the beach and she found his car parked there she got down and called him for more time.
This time manik picked up he call...
Manik: what's wrong with you I am busy
Nandini: beach k becho bech baithkar juth bol rahe ho Mr malhotra?
Manik turned and looked sideways still he couldn't find her Nandini came from back she placed her right hand on his eyes kissed his left cheek and settled herself on his right side....
Nandini: you suck on lying.
Manik: hmm....
Nandini: Manik you need me. I  know
Manik hugged her side ways tightly.
Nandini: just answer me yes or no manik.
Manik: but.
Nandini: yes or no OK?
Manik: OK.
Nandini: Manik does your dad have only bad side???
Manik: nan...
He was cut off by her
Nandini: yes or no!
Manik: no.....
Nandini: You want your bond with ur dad to be back??
Manik: yes....
Nandini: You love ur dad??
Manik: yes...
Nandini: now just listen to what I am saying OK??
Manik: OK....
Nandini: manik if you want your dad back you will have to compromise...... Your dad didn't support your music before but now he is asking you to keep it side by side and handle business. He hasn't asked you to leave music you can continue doing albums whenever you get offers... Then can you talk to your dad????
Manik: nandini you don't know him he will agree now and he will say no.
Nandini: he won't do that.....
Manik: I wonder why can't he understand me......
Nandini: You should be thankful that you have your mom and dad and you can bring your family together...
I feel bad after losing my parents you should think about me and think how unlucky I am...... Manik all you have to do is compromise with your dad so that you all can stay happy forever.
Manik kissed her head and caressed her hairs as he knew that she was hurt. With her parents past memory.
Manik: I will talk to him. Why cant life just be perfect???
Nandini: life cant be perfect you have to make it perfect and you cant always blame your destiny if you will not try to make your life happy. Manik when life gives you one reason to be sad give it'll 100 reasons more to be happy na.....?