the one with viktor and draco

"I can never fight
for myself.
But for others,
I can kill."

AS WE ENTERED MARCH the weather became drier, but cruel winds skinned our hands and faces every time we went out onto the grounds. There were delays in the post because the owls kept being blown off course. Poor baby Nym, that Harry had sent to Sirius with the dates of the Hogsmeade weekend turned up at breakfast on Friday morning with half her feathers sticking up the wrong way; we had no sooner torn off Sirius's reply than she took flight, clearly afraid it was going to be sent outside again. Sirius's letter was almost as short as the previous one.

Be at stile at end of road out of Hogsmeade (past Dervish and Banges) at two o'clock on Saturday afternoon. Bring as much food as you can.

"He hasn't come back to Hogsmeade?" said Ron incredulously.

"It looks like it, doesn't it?" said Hermione.

"I can't believe him," said Harry tensely, "if he's caught . . ."

"Made it so far, though, hasn't he?" I said cheerfully. "And it's not like the place is swarming with dementors anymore."

The idea of meeting Sirius was so perfectly locked in my mind that when Pansy passed me the Witch Weekly magazine, I almost laughed thinking she was showing me some color changing nail polish. But when I opened it, I turned as red as my hair and I could swear I was going to blow up some cauldrons.

HARRY POTTER'S SECRET HEARTACHE AND SKYLAR FIREGOLD'S SOLACE - That's what the insect wrote.

"I can't fucking believe it," I growled under my breath as we read the Witch Weekly under the desk in double Potions.

"Skylar Firegold, an ambitious young lady, mistress of many talents, seemed to have found her sanity and happiness in her best friend, and rumored boyfriend, Draco Malfoy, says Rita Skeeter.
The fifth miraculous underage champion of the Triwizard Tournament, Miss Firegold had been attracting attention of a lot of young Wizards because of her charm and powers. Viktor Krum, the Champion of Durmstrang's Institute for Magic, also seems to be amongst the list of suitors as reports say they've developed quite a "relationship" since they both passed the First Task with the dragons with flying colors. They've often spent early mornings near the Black Lake and have been seen merrily chatting up.
But, amongst the many who are wrapped around Miss Firegold's little finger, only one passed the test - Draco Malfoy.
Reports speak the truth that they have been close friends ever since the first day of school during third year. Despite the ancient Gryffindor-Slytherin enmity, they get along perfectly well and fine. However it wasn't till the night of the Yule Ball that the sparks between them soared and they shared a kiss under the mistletoe and the Wizarding World awaits to see the reaction of her only living relative-her only living relative, Harry Potter, who happens to be Draco Malfoy's arch enemy.
However, the well wishers of Harry Potter expects Miss Firegold to take the reigns and mend her brother's broken heart. After all, family comes first.

"You kissed him!" Ron gasped, loud for us to hear along with the rest of the world.

"Shh," I panicked stirring my Wit-improving potion vigorously. My face was probably hotter and redder than red chillies. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Hermione's mouth agape and Harry fuming. I stole a quick glance at Draco and it seemed, from the shoves and giggles of the Slytherins, that people had read the magazine too. But he was wearing a scowl.