Climbing Ivy

Copyright 2016 All rights reserved

The Second Star To The Right by Nicole; Disneylover8

Chapter 7 Climbing Ivy

~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~

You reached the top, and looked down at Peter. You didn't think he would be able to fly up, because you thought his dust would wash away. But, he landed quietly behind you, washing with amusement as you smiled over the cliff.

   Slow Poke...No one can beat, I, the great and powerful-

   "Hi."

   You jumped, and quickly turned around. Being so close to the edge, because you were looking over it, you lost your balance, yet again, and fell backwards. Peter grabbed your hand and pulled you up, and into his chest.

   "Moron. Don't scare me like that!" You gave him a shove in the stomach, and crossed your arms. You shut your eyes, and turned around. When he didn't come after you, you opened your eyes and turned around.

   He's gone...

   You sighed, "Where do you keep going!" You threw your hands flabbergasted.

   But you were suddenly picked up by a pair of arms, and then lifted you high into the air bridal style.

   "Peter! Put my down!" You cried, as you looked down at the bay. You could make out the mermaids on the rocks, and the boys on the cliff.

   "Nah, I'm good. But thank you for the offer." He perkily answered, flying over to the cliff the boys were on and setting you down.

   "Erg. You gotta make it easy for them," You complained, glaring at the boys.

   "What?" The all said in unison, acting innocent.

   "I could have died!" You yelled in frustration, then looked at Peter.

   "You had your fun, now it's time for me the leave..." You crossed your arms and close your eyes.

   Shun.

   "Aw! Come on (n/n nickname)! Stay for a little longer!" Peter flew in front of you to block you from leaving.

   "Make me." You snipped, trying to walk around him with your eyes still shut, but lost balance. He grabbed your wrist before you fell and threw you into the air, only to catch you bridal style.

   "Well if you put it that way...we are still eighty feet in the air..." He stalled, slowly walking towards the edge of the trusting branch.

   "Fiiiiiiiine!" You groaned loud and long, and wiggled out of his grip.

   The boy stared at you, waiting for some kind of action.

   "Can-can I push them off." You looked at Peter, only for the boys to glare at you. "It was a joke, yesh."

   Again, they stared at you expectingly.

   You smirked, and Peters face frowned,
"(Y/n)...He started, but it was to late. You had already placed a hand on his right upper arm.

   "Tag!" You squealed, running away from the cliff and into the forest.

   You were soon followed by the giggling boys who were trying there best to avoid Peter.

   You snickered, and ran deeper into the forest. (Somehow this sentence reminds me of  Alice in Wonderland)

~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~

   It had been about ten minutes of you running into the forest, and you huffed. Leaning against the tree, you took three deep breaths.

One...

Two...

Thr-

   Your third breath was cut off by the crackling of twigs. You smirked, and kneeled down under a bush.

   Again, but closer, twigs broke, and you caught a glimpse of something red.

   "Peter..." You slowly stood up, and looked around. "Is that you?"

   Ugh! I'm so stupid! Why would I yell that...what if it's a man eating monster that only came after me because I yelled?

   Another twig snap.

   I'm gonna die.

   Snap.

   Peter...help me.

   Snap!

   It was loud, and you pulled a large stick off the ground and clutched it, your knuckles turning white.

   "Ah. We meet again." A trilling voice pierced the air an you looked around sharply.

   "Who's there!" You screeched, yet again, and now started to survey the area. "I-I have a w-weapon!"

   The voice chuckled, "Pesky, foolish little girl..."

   It seemed a if the owner of the voice was circling you, and your mind was filled with thought's of terror.

   "You know nothing can stop me when I want something..." The voice snarled, and suddenly you felt a breath on the back of your neck.

   "You won't get away this time...and I'll make sure of that."

   You saw a shadow of a large man behind you and swung the stick like a bat. But it was to late, a sack had found it's way above your head, and you were now in a dark, dark place.

   Peter! Help! Oo! It smells like potato chips in here!

A/n: Well I finished this faster than expected! I seriously got goosebumps and watery eyes while making this!

I was alone in the living room and the tv came on and I jump a mile! I guess my sister had paused it, and after about 30 minutes it goes back on. Phew! I had a heart attack!!

Anyways!!! I have amazing news!!!!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
MY BIRTHDAY NEXT TUEDAY!!! IM SO EXCITED!!!

If I don't have another chapter posted before then, plz leave a comment here and wish me a Merry Chr-Happy New Y- I MEAN A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!😂

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌OH! AND TRY TO GUESS HOW OLD IM TURNING!!! WINNER GETS A SHOUTOUT!!!! SO BE THE FIRST ONE TO GUESS CORRECTLY AND LEAVE A VOTE!!!

Don't forget to follow!!!

Awesome Instagram alert! My good friend (the one who has the same middle name as me) asked me to give her a small shoutout! So please go follow the best author (besides me😉) Gigicupcake12

And plz leave a comment to AngelaLMoreno !! She deleted her wattpad!!!! Thank her for making (and I mean making) me create this book.