Chapter 2

*Grace pov*

I looked up to see Hayden standing over Luke's shoulder as they stood at my door way."Get out of my house!" I screamed as I blindly attacked him pushing pass Luke. My hand clawed at him but he didn't flinch at all and I knew I was putting my anger on him.

"I hate you! I hate you!" I said with tears blurring my eyes.

"Mother" Luke said in a calm tone pulling my hand away for Hayden.

I thought for a moment looking at the ground with tears still on my face and went back into my room slamming the door behind me.

*Nolan pov*

I laid on my old bed staring at the ceiling fan spin around daydreaming until my mother came barging into the room interrupting my thoughts.

"Nolan when were you going to tell me about your girlfriend?" My mother asked.

"Mom I already told you about her and you've seen her." I said rolling my eyes.

"No when were you going to tell me that you were moving in with her?" My mother asked crossing her arm.

"It isn't official yet, I still need more money for rent."

"Well I'm glad your finally getting out of my house" my mother said laughing.

"Mother I have something to tell you" I said nervously.

"What?!" My mother said with concerned.

"Your going to have a grandchild."

"Oh goodness, its about time! Kurt we gonna have us a grand baby!" My mother screamed calling for my father.

I sighed shaking my head. It wasn't that simple.

*Grace pov*

I woke up looking at the clock to see 6:15 am I got up from the bed to reach over for Nolan but I forgot he wasn't here. I sighed and got dressed to get ready for the day.

I went into Luke's room and I gently shook him making him sleepily open his eyes ."Luke sweetie I'll be back I'm going to see Nolan, tell Hayden that I went to work if he ask, ok?"

Luke nodded and kissed my cheek," love you" he mumbled.

"I love you too, get dressed soon and your lunch is packed in the kitchen" I said before I walked out of the room.

I looked down the hall to make sure Hayden was still asleep, then I tiptoe to the door where I put my shoes on and grabbed my keys and quickly open the door and snuck out.

When I got into the car I turned the heat on and called Nolan putting him on speaker phone.

"Morning baby" I said singsongy.

"Morning" he said a little groggy yawning.

I started the car and continued talking.

"I have a doctors appointment today, are you coming?" I asked.

"Of course I'm coming, I want to see you, and the baby" Nolan laughed.

"I'm a little nervous."

"Why?" Nolan asked.

"What if somethings wrong?" I asked trying to swallow the lump in my throat.