Bathroom Investigation

(Peter Strahms P.O.V)

Me and Perez Had Just Arrived At The Location Where Adam and Dr. Gordon's Jigsaw Game Was Taken Place. Police Were There, Along With Ambulance.

Two Officers Came Up To Us As We Went Down To The Lower Level Of The Warehouse. one Female, one Male.

"Agent Strahm, My Name Is Detective Officer Kerry," She Turned To Her Colleague. "...This is Detective Mark Hoffman." I Shook His Hand.

"How Bad Is It?" Perez Asked.
Det. Hoffman Motioned Us To The Hallway, Officer Kerry Went To A Different Direction.

We Went To The Scene, To See a Dead Body With a Smashed Bloody Face, The Body Was Identified As Zepp Hindle.

Dr. Gordon's Severed Foot Was Also Shown In The Room, an Officer Was Taking Pictures of The Scene Starting
With The Foot. "Damn..." I Muttered.

"Does This Answer Your Question?" He Asked

"Does This Answer Your Question?" He Asked. It Kinda Did. "It Does." Perez Answered. I Knew Jigsaw Didn't Do This Alone, I Knew He Wouldn't Just Knock Out One Guy, Place Him, Leave, Then Place The Next Guy.

"Jigsaw Didn't Do This Alone, This Is The First Game He's Played Involving Not Only Two, But Three People in One Test." I Stated. "So, Your Saying That Jigsaw Could Have Someone Helping Him?" Detective Hoffman Asked.

"It Does Seem That Way." Lindsey Said, Looking at The Camera in The Smashed Mirror.

Detective Matthews Entered The Room. "Hoffman, You Got a Minute?" We Walked Over To Him. "What Is It?" Hoffman Asked. Matthews Said; "Detective Tapp Is Dead, He Could've Chased Zepp Here and He Must've Been Shot. The Ambulance Is Taking Care Of His Body Now."

"Alright, I'll Be There In a Few." Hoffman Said. Detective Matthews Left. Hoffman Then Turned To Us. "Zepp Hindle, Could've Been Forced To--" I Stopped Him and Pointed at The Camera in The Mirror

"All Mr. Hindle Had To Do Was Watch The Game and Make Sure Lawrence's Family Stays Put." I Said. "He Was The Victim. We'll Be With The Police To Find The Person Helping Jigsaw."

--2 Hours Later--

(Detective Hoffman's P.O.V)

I Was On My Way To John's Place, I Was Getting A Phone Call From Him, I Answered.

"Hello." I Answered. "Adam Was Freed By Amanda." He Said On The Other End Of The Line. "Yep, Noticed." I Responded. I Knew He Wanted Me To Find Them and Wait For The Time To Strike.

And That's What He Wanted Me To Do.

Chapter IX Coming Soon...

Saw: Adam's DestinyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara