Chapter 1

Now

Got me looking so crazy right now...

I'm dancing my heart out.I twist and turn my body.I feel so free.I love dancing.It makes me numb.Numb of everything.I just escape reality when I'm just moving.I closed my eyes and let my body take over.

The bar is so loud with music.Then I felt it.Hands that gripped my waist.I didn't open my eyes and I lean on whoever it is.He urged me to turn towards him so I did.We flirted-dance.There's something eerily familiar with him.I dunno but I don't feel unsafe.That's saying something since hes a stranger.Total stranger.I open my eyes to take a peak at him but I can't make out his face since its so dim.I shrug it off.Doesnt matter what he looks like.Its not like im commiting with him or sorts.

We continued dancing for awhile.And then I told him I want a drink.He led me towards the bar to get me one.I'm a little dizzy from little drinks I've had earlier.He ordered something for the two of us.I'm kinda steadying myself on the high stool.

"Here",the stranger caught my attention by handing me a glass of...Water.Wtf.

I lifted my face to his."Hey,This is what you call a drink?",I asked half-kidding.Then I turned to the bartender,"Bloody Mary please.",I said.But the stranger seems to be unagreeing.

"Just water.You've had so much drink for tonight."-stranger.

I laughed."The fuck!What are you,my father?"

He shrug."Just looking out for you."-he said nonchalantly.

Looking out for me?Is he like my guardian angel or what.I tried to make out his face once more.The light is more penetrating here so I clearly see his features.Yummy specimen,that he is.And his body omigosh.I heard a soft clearing of throat.

"Done checking me out?"-stranger.

I chuckle."Hardly.But so far so good."-I know I'm on flirting mood with this stranger.I mean how could I not.Its not everyday you meet a hunk stranger.A gentleman,it seems,for that matter.

He suddenly hugged me.That caught me by surprise there.But what shocked me more is what he uttered.

"I miss you badly,baby girl."-

I stiffened.I go numb.I saw black and then fell into unconsciousness.