How you met

Reid: You were a junior homicide detective working a difficult case. The head detective decided to call in the BAU. You weren't in the station when they arrived so you hadn't been officially introduce. Reid was looking at a map of where the unsub had hit, trying to find a pattern. You walk in and, seeing all the pins, you say, "Looks like Bootes."
"What?" he asks as he turns around.
"The bear driver. It's a constellation near ursa major." He turned around and looked back at the map.
"That actually makes sense."
"Well it's not exactly like it, it's missing a point."
"Where?"
You walk up to the map. A moment later, you point to a spot on the map. "There. That's actually where the brightest star in that constellation would be."
"That has to be where he'll make his next move. And it's going to be big."
"Detective (y/n) (l/n), by the way."
"Doctor Spencer Reid," he said, seeming distracted before he left.

Morgan: You were talking to Garcia and she had to step out. While she was gone, her phone rang. You didn't know what else to do, so you just answered it. "Yeah?" you said.
"Hey baby girl," a smooth, male voice said. "I need you to to do something for me."
"Oh, sorry," you said, realizing you forgot to mention you weren't Garcia. "Penelope had to step out for a moment."
"So who do I have the pleasure of talking to." You blushed a little.
"(y/n) (L/n). I'm a friend of Penelope. And you are?"
"Agent Darek Morgan."
"Nice to meet you"
"Well, (y/n), are you any good with computers?"

Hotch: He was coaching Jack's soccer team during a game. You were standing on the sideline, looking at your phone because you had just gotten a text from your sister. Hotch was shouting things to the team and running down the sidelines, not really paying attention to where he was going. He ran into you, causing you to drop your phone. "I am so sorry," he says, bending down to pick it up. It had rained a little the night before, so the ground was quite soft and your phone just happened to land in mud. It wasn't really a puddle, so your phone wasn't destroyed, it was just gross and muddy.
"You're fine," you say as he straightened up. "I need to get another one anyways." He tried to wipe the mud off with his hand, but ended up using his shirt. He then handed it back to you.
"There you go. It should still work." Suddenly, the ref blew his whistle for half time. Hotch tells the kids to get a drink. A boy from his team runs up to you.
"Did you see that goal I made?" he asks excitedly. You crouch down a little, a grin on your face.
"Yeah, great job!" you said. He then runs over to where his water bottle was. You then straighten up and look back at Hotch who's smiling.
"Yours?" he asked.
"Oh, no. My sister's. She wasn't able to make it." He nods, understanding.
"Oh, I'm Aaron Hotchner," he says as he extended his hand. You take it.
"(y/n) (L/n)."
"Nice to meet you."
"You too."
"Well, I should get back to the game," he said as he gestured behind him.
"Oh, yeah. Of course."

Rossi: You were getting some files for JJ who happened to be a childhood friend of yours. It was your first time in the FBI building, so you were keeping your head down and trying not to make contact with anyone. You didn't have such luck. You run into a man and you're papers fly everywhere. "I'm sorry," he says as you both bent down to pick up the papers. You didn't say anything and just picked up papers. You blush when he brushes your hand as you reach for the same paper. When you're done, you stood up. "If you want, I can help you reorganize everything," he said.
"That's okay," you say with a shake of your head. You then took his half of the papers. "Thanks." And with that, you put your head down and walked away.