Hunter looks down at his bleeding abdomen and falls to his knees. Jessica bends down to be face to face with him and a smirk is placed on her face.

"Bye hot stuff", she says with satisfaction laced behind her words. Hunters smirk surprises Jessica and she frowns.

"Your coming with me", he says and strikes the knife that was in his stomach into her stomach. Jessica grabs the knife and pulls it out falling to her side. Fighting for her breath she looks up at the stairs to see Parker facing Nicole. Before she dies again she mouths the words 'I'm sorry' to Nicole. Blood slides down the side of her mouth and she breaths her last breath in.

Parker turns to the side to see Jessica lying in a pool of blood but shakes it off and looks at Nicole in front of him. She lurches onto him and he falls to the ground. Nicole's gets close to his face and licks the side of his face seductively and Parker cringes pulling his face away. He has the knife in his hands but he can't manage to lift it up into her stomach. Instead he pulls out a cross and pushes it into her face, hissing she jumps back and clings onto the wall. 

She starts to speak in several different languages and growls at him. Her behavior is almost animal like, grotesque. He get up and reach into his pocket for the bottle of holy water; opening it I throw the contents at her. As it touches her she falls down from the wall and starts to screech in pain.

She starts to pound her head against the floor beneath her until blood starts pouring out of her head. Parker pulls her up but she grabs him by his the neck and throws him back against the wall. He hits his head hard on the wall, he reaches up to touch the back of his head to feel a wetness that can only be blood.

He focuses his eyes on what is happening in front of him. Nicole is lifting herself up into the air her body confronting. All that can be heard is the sound of breaking bones and screams of pain. She falls to the ground. But when she lifts up her head to look at Parker she leaps across to him and takes him by his arm and throws him downstairs. "Come on Parker I thought you wanted to kill me, come on I'm waiting", Nicole says walking closer to Parker that is currently lying against a wall trying to take steady breaths gripping his knife tight. Nicole laughs hysterically.

"Are you scared huh are you scared that your going to lose just like you father lost his fight with cancer huh. I always did wonder why I never saw him that much lately. If I remember correctly it was the same day that I came to your house after two weeks. Your watery eyes always did make me wonder.", Nicole says.

"Stop", Parker says looking down his eyes tearing up. "No I won't because you are weak and a good for nothing person. Your dad never did want you if that makes you feel any better", she hisses. At this point Parker has realized that there is no longer a trace of the Nicole he loves left. His heart falls apart as he takes the knife and pushes it into her heart.

Nicole looks down at the knife that went right through her heart and smiles at it as she pulls it out. She swings it in front of his face. "Look at that looks like you can't kill me but don't worry you don't have to see me anymore after this", she says as she strikes the knife through his stomach.

He places his hand over his bloody stomach and in seconds he struggles to breath. Nicole gets up and throws the knife into the wall across from her. Inside her she feels something strange, something weird. The feeling of sadness going through her. Which wouldn't make any sense considering the demons don't know sadness.

Nicole's POV
I feel scream so hard that I feel my voice breaking. I fight with the demons inside me and it hurts so bad. It feels as if people are tearing my insides apart. I grab the knife and stab myself several times until I start to feel pain. I hit myself against everything until I'm bleeding everywhere. I run to Parkers dead body and search his pockets looking for holy water. I find it and drink it. I fall to the ground and fall to the floor screaming in agony.

I get up and run out the door and I see a dog running across the street. I grab it and hold it down and scream at it. "GET OUT OF ME!!!!!", she opens her mouth wide. Coming out from my mouth is a black smoke that is entering the dog. Once the smokes stops coming out I get up and look around me. The dog runs away into the distance. I go back inside and I see all the dead bodies.

Parker, Hunter and Jessica's body lie on the ground dead. I did this.

I fall to my knees and wail tears streaming down my face.

The sound of Parkers voice makes me look up at him. "Nicole", he whispers

I rush towards him and embrace him. "Don't die please don't. I'm sorry so sorry", I reach into his pockets and dail 911. I stop when he places his hand over mine. I look at him and he shakes his head with a sad smile. "It's okay there isn't much time left for me anyways"

"Please no. I love you don't go", he wipes away a tear that is going down my face. "It's okay Nicole, I'm dying in the arms of the person I love and my one and only stalker", a small sad laugh escapes me.

"I told you that I would die for you", he says as he takes his last breath. "NOOOO!!!!!", I wail as my body is shaking trying to hold onto his lifeless body. I cry and scream into his bloody chest.

I could've fought harder but it was just so hard and painful. That doesn't matter anymore because everyone is dead because of me.

Parker tried to help me but I killed him. I should've died not him. I lift my head up and look at Jessica and Hunter. I have lost control of my breathing, I clutch my heart it hurts so bad. It feels as if someone shoot me with an arrow, it's breaking. I can't breath from all my crying.

......

Hours later I'm still sitting next to Parkers lifeless body and I have no emotions running through me. I can't cry there is no more tears. I don't feel anything anymore, all the people I love is dead there is no reason to live anymore.

I don't see the point in living, I don't want to wake up tomorrow, I don't see the point. Everything hurts so much, I just can't do it anymore.I don't want this life anymore. I'm in pieces

I get up and walk out the door, I walk into the street and moments later I feel impact of a car hitting me and I fly into the distance hitting my head. The impact is so hard that it reminds me of when I fell out the car the first day I came here.

I slowly lose vision and soon all I see is darkness.