Sevissa

Dedicated to: -T22Felton-
__________________________________

Sevissa is a Cannon Ship (SeverusxNarcissa)

It is Severus Snape & Narcissa Malfoy (née Black) from the Book and Movie Franchise Harry Potter.

Severus Snape: He is a Half Blood Wizard, who came from a broken home; his mother was a witch, and his father was a Muggle. He lived in Spinners end, and lived near Lily's neighbourhood; and became friends with her, and Attended Hogwarts with her. He was frequently bulled by James, who had a crush on Lily; and ended up, marrying. Severus always loved Lily, until the end; when he died May 2nd, 1997.

Narcissa Malfoy (née Black): She is a Pure Blood Witch, she has two other sisters; Bellatrix, and Andromeda. Narcissa is the wife of Lucius Malfoy and Draco Malfoy, in the Half Blood Prince Movie (not sure if it's in the books); but her and Severus make an unbreakable vow, In the movie she had tears in her eyes as she made the vow.

I know that it was mostly to halfly worry for her son Draco, but I also worry for Severus; maybe because he could die if he broke the vow
cause their friends, but I believe she loved Severus once. Although she is married to and in love with Lucius, I think she still loves Severus; maybe not as equal, but second to third atleast.
__________________________________

Rating: 8½ /10

Why I Ship it: Okay, I only started shipping this yesterday; when I re-watched, The Halfblood Prince. I love Lucius and Narcissa, don't get me wrong; but I could see the chemistry between the two Characters, weither it was Platonic or not...but I saw the look they gave each other and I was all aboard. But since I like Lucius & Narcissa more, my rating was 8½; because I like Her and Severus, but it could be a Brotp.