Chapter 5

(Richard's p.o.v.)
I began walking home. I seriously don't feel like being in that situation, he just ruined the conversation I thought we could have. I guess I was wrong about him...

But he's still a good guy, he just needs to learn how to socialize better. I speeded up my walking because I could hear running feet behind me, "Richard! Wait!" I heard him yell. My walking turned into running, I stopped when I realized he was gone.

I looked behind me. Nowhere in sight.
"GAHH!" I jumped.
He stood in front of me, smirking ever so slightly. I glared at him, "How did you.....?" "Not important. Why did you leave?" He asked concerned. I blushed
lightly and growled very quietly,

"I left because I didn't want to get stuck in a problem I knew was about to happen," I said in a low, calm voice. He stayed silent. "Well...can we start over? Have another conversation, but this time, we could go to the park or something," he suggested. I looked up at the sky.

The clouds were pink and the sky was blue with an orange horizon. I was awed by the beauty but then I looked back at him, "Vince, it's getting late..."
He frowned and gave me a pleading look, "Please?"

"Fine."

We started walking towards the park, I can't believe I agreed. "Over here!" He said while running over to a small stone wall. I walked over and leaned on the wall... Over the wall was a beach, wow.....

     I looked over at Vincent, he was staring out at the clouds

     I looked over at Vincent, he was staring out at the clouds. I can't make up my mind.
(Vincent's p.o.v.)
    I scooted close to Richard, he seemed to not notice. He also didn't notice that I was staring at him...this got me thinking. Where is your weak spot?

"Why are you staring at me like that?" He asked with a puzzled look on his face. I shook my head, "No reason," I poked his chest. He stepped back and shivered, "Why did you poke me?"
"No reason."
"Why do you keep saying no reason?"
"No reason..."
"Okay then...."
Richard looked away from me.
I looked back at the clouds and water. He turned back at me, "I'm going home." "Why?" I asked. "It's getting late and we have work," he added. Oh....I forgot. "I called out, you should too," I suggested with a smile. He shook his head.

Well okay then....
"Can I walk home with you?" I asked with a pleading look. He glared at me, "Sure." We both left the park and began walking home. I walked beside him and for some reason....I felt like I was in danger. Richard stopped walking, "Bye Vincent." He said while smiling slightly.

"Oh...I was thinking that I could come inside with you," I asked. Richard's gaze on me became quite annoyed and I could see his....but I'm still going to risk it.
   "Sure."
Did he just say that? Noooo, I must be hearing things, "Really?" I asked with shock. He nodded slowly and stepped aside, letting me in.

   I walked inside his house, and smiled at how neat it was. "I like your house Richard," I spoked with a smile plastered onto my face. He replied,                                 
   "Thanks."
I sat next to him on his couch. Comfy, I might as well get comfortable though.
    I'm going to be here for a long time.